Today we have a brand new challenge for you at Your Next Stamp Challenges! It's Karen's turn to set the challenge this fortnight, and she has chosen the theme of 'Anything that Sparkles'.
For my challenge card, I decided to use my Rainy Day Fhiona stamp:
As the challenge called for sparkle, I added as much as I could, LOL! The papers that I used are called 'Sparkly Sweet' by K&Co, but as they came from the 6x6 pad, they didn't have any glitter accents. So ... I got out my slightly neglected glitter glues and glittered-up random circles of the backing paper. I also glittered Fhiona's star and buttons, plus added a glittery border to the image plate (instead of my usual Versamagic Dew Drop inks).
I found my only piece of glittery ribbon ... but it was white!! No matter, I took a purple Copic and coloured it in, which turned it into a purple piece of glittery ribbon!
I added some self-adhesive lilac gemstones to a purple Prima flower, and then glittered-up a Craftworks Card Candy and popped it in the middle:
Finally some gemstones along the bottom border (I used clear gems and coloured them with a Copic Ciao to match).
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers ... Challenge #85 : I've followed Jacque's wonderful sketch (in it's mirror-image).
2. SophistiCat Challenge ... Challenge #18 - Spring : What better signifies Spring in the UK that the pretty spring colours plus the good ole British rain!! LOL!
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar ... Challenge #87 - Lots of Layering
4. Creative Card Crew ... Challenge 43 - Punch It : I have used my SU scallop border punch, my Woodware inverted corner rounder punch, and my EK Success Retro Flower punch on this card!
5. Simon Says Stamp ... Punch It : (see the punches listed above!!)
6. Charisma Cardz Challenges ... Challenge #2 - Anything New : I have used my new and never-before-inked Rainy Day Fhiona stamp!
7. One Stop Craft Challenge ... Challenge #63 - Fancy Edges or corners : I have used my SU border punch to create my 'fancy edge'.
Remember, you can enter our challenges using ANY stamp, but if you do choose to use a YNS stamp, then you will be entered into the prize draw TWICE! And you have 2 weeks to enter this YNS Challenge so why not hop on over and join us!
Oooo, and don't forget, our amazing new release YNS Blog Hop starts tomorrow - I promise that you won't want to miss it!
Thanks for dropping by!