Friday, 22 January 2010

Whimsy Stamps: New Release Blog Hop Sneak Peek!

Hey everyone!

I've just popped on to let you know that on Sunday 24h January, Whimsy Stamps is releasing some brand new stamps from a brand new range by our wonderful illustrator, Crissy Armstrong.  To celebrate, we're having a Blog Hop!!

Here's a little sneak peek for you of the creation I'll be posting on Sunday as part of the blog hop.




Be sure to join me and the rest of the DT at 12 noon EST (so that's 5pm for us Brits!) on Sunday for the hop!  It's going to be fab!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. love your sneak peek, he looks amazing all coloured up, can't wait to see the whole card! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW this looks darling, I can't wait for the hop!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute, Cant wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another of your images that has brought a smile to my face. Mick would love the West Ham colours. Cant wait to see the complete card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x