Saturday, 30 January 2010

Sketch Saturday #88: Whimsy Summer Day Emma


Happy Saturday!

Today over at Sketch Saturday we have another wonderful sketch by Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by one of my fave online craft shops, The Craft Barn:


I decided to use my Whimsy Stamps Summer Day Emma stamp - isn't she gorgeous?  Sorry for the orangey piccies, but try as I might I couldn't edit this photo to represent how it looks in real life (it's supposed to be a coral pink)... but you get the idea!

Do pop along to Sketch Saturday and have a look at my wonderful team-mates' fabulous cards - you won't be disappointed!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. A Spoon full of Sugar ... Challenge 88 Freestyle : Anything you like!
2. Creative Card Crew ... Challenge 43 Punch It : I've used - MS Butterfly punch (new!), SU Scallop border punch, Woodware Daisy punches, Woodware corner rounder punch
3. Copic Colour Challenge ... Challenge 49 - E00 E33 R02 : I used E00 for her skin and E33 for her hair, and R02 for her blush.
4. Creative Inspirations ... Challenge 45 Feminine : To make something feminine!
5. Quixotic Challenges ... Challenge 11 Flutter By : Incorporate butterflies - I've added a punched out butterfly, plus I have butterflies on my image!
6. Cute Card Thursday ... Challenge 97 Blooming Gorgeous : To include flowers - my stamp and paper include flowers, plus I have added some handmade daisies!
7. PaperPlay Challenges ... Week 4 Pink, White & Green : Even though my pink looks very 'coral', I have used pink, white and green for this card!
8. Sweet Stampin Challenge ... Challenge 11 Scallops : I've used my SU Scallop border punch, plus my scalloped circle nesties!

Sorry this is short, but things are rather hectic here at the moment!

Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,



Ingredients
STAMP: Whimsy Stamps Summer Day Emma
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (E00 E02 E21 R20 R02 R32 RV21 E51 E33 E35 YG11 G21 G99)
PAPER: K&Co 'McKenna' 6x6 pad
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations ColorCore 12x12 (RR010 & RR020)

21 comments:

  1. Sem WOW this is stunning, I LOVE this image, your take on the sketch and all these wonderful deets like the flowers and that gorgoeus butterfly!!! Beautiufl work sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness - well done on fitting into all these challenges with this beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card. Love the idea of summer as it seems far off. How clever to incorporate so many challenges with one card. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sem, it makes me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty and girly!! Love the colours those papers are gorgeous,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem ~ Beautiful as always! I really like her! Another work of art! Thank you joining us at "Sweet Stampin" for this weeks challenge! Nice to see you here! Hope you continue to come back! Your work speaks for itself!!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    PS Would love it if you would hop on over and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just so lovely! great job... Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...this is so gorgeous!! I love that stamp and your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your image used and the dp. Your colouring is great. Thank you for joining us on Sweet Stampin Challenge.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet card, thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card with a great image, Sem. Fab colouring!
    Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!

    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such a pretty card, it has a lovely summery feel to it and such a gorgeous image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous Sem, a really sweet card
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hun This is very pretty and the image is just so spring love it xx

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful job with the Whimsy Emma - love your color palette and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card made with a stunning image and coloured with expertise. Love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card Sem, I love this stamp and you have coloured her perfectly...thanks for joining in with my blog candy and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first visit to you but I WILL be back as your cards are completely gorgeous. I'm following you for sure! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin, your card is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x