Saturday, 23 January 2010

Sketch Saturday #87: Whimsy Wings of Hope for Haiti


Happy Saturday!

Today over at Sketch Saturday we have another wonderful sketch by Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:



For my card, I have used a very special brand new digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps called "Wings of Hope".
This special "Wings of Hope" digital stamp, illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, is being released by Whimsy Stamps and will only be available to purchase in digital form from now until the end of February. This "Wings of Hope" image will be sold for US$4 and all proceeds from the sales of this digital image will be sent to the American Red Cross for disaster relief efforts in Haiti.



Please CLICK HERE to purchase this gorgeous limited edition digi stamp and help us to help the people of Haiti.



Apologies for the not-so-good photos of my card.  By the time I had finished, it was well and truly dark, so this is the best I could do using my mini tripod and without a flash!  I'll take another photo in the daylight tomorrow and update so you can see the gorgeous Shimmerz Angels Wings paint I have applied to the horse's wings and hooves!

I'd like to enter this card into the Colour Create Challenge #36, which is to use the colours of KRAFT, BLUE and WHITE.

Please pop over to Sketch Saturday and check out all the talented DT's wonderful work.  And of course, it would be fabulous if you would like to purchase this "Wings of Hope" digi stamp.  If you do and you make a card, please pop back here and leave me a link to your blog post as I would love to see what you've created!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing...i love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sem.....just love you're little horse hun and so beautifully colored. wow. Thanks for sharing hun and have a fab weekend. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Such a stunning project with this image Simonne!! I love your pretty blue colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful the colours are fabulous!! I love the image and for such a good cause too, I'm going straight over there for mine!!!
    Have a great weekend,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Simonne and for such a good cause. I'm going to pop over and purchase this myself.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sem this is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love everything about this...These colors, your coloring, those gorgeous flowers....Stunning creation!!! My jaw dropped!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning Sem,Love the beautiful colours,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Simonne. Such beautiful colours and gorgeous colouring. Love your embellishments too. Fantastic work.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning Simonne, so love the colours you used, the blue is so pretty! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty sem. I love how elegant it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another exquisite card. I just love the colours. Popping over to Whimsy to but the image

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sem

    Love the colours you have used for this card, fantastic Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beauty in blue Simonne, love it! Gorgeous details and amazing coloring. Thanks for helping to spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Simonne,
    Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sem what a beautiful card!!! I swear I am going to have to get that image too I guess. LOL.......
    Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create this week. hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card, Simonne. I love the blues, and I hope the image raises a lot for Haiti!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Simonne! What a fabulous image! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x