Saturday, 16 January 2010

Sketch Saturday #86: Squiggle Stamps Lilliputs


Happy Saturday!

Today over at Sketch Saturday we have another wonderful sketch by Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by our very own Emma Lockley:



I decided to showcase one of the new Lilliputs stamps from Squiggle Stamps, and this one is called 'Arty Girl'.  (NB I added the floor paint splats myself, using a Letraset fineliner, so please note that they aren't part of the original stamped image).

I'm definitely going to put the rest of the Copic Ciao Markers on my wishlist for my birthday, or at least a list of colours I can't do without), as I am severely lacking 'blonde hair' colours. I have the 36A and 36B (or 72A) sets of Copic Ciaos, and whilst I have all the pens I need for colouring brown hair, I want some honey-ish colours, as the yellows just don't look right for me!

In fact, if you're a Copic girl and you have a certain set of colours you use for blonde hair, I'd be really grateful if you could let me know the numbers.  I'm quite happy to buy sketch markers if I can get the right colours, as one of my fave online shops now stocks them - yay!!

Thanks for popping by - have a great weekend!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: Squiggle Stamps 'Arty Girl' (Lilliputs)
PAPER: Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad 'Euphoria'
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore - V020 Dahlia and GG010 Grassroots
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (0 C1 C3 E00 E02 R20 R59 YG11 YG03 RV02 RV04 BG01 B05 BV02 BV04 Y00 Y02 Y06 Y08 Y017)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ~ luv the cute image ~ fabby layout & colours too xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very cute image. I love the colours you have used on this one as they remind me that spring may be on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sem this is a beauty, love the colors and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Sem !

    Happy New Year.

    You have been a busy bee since I last popped over. Your cards are all so stunning !

    This one reminds me of my two horrors and I would have to add splats of paint too to make it true to life !

    Keep up the fantastic work !

    Hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sem, love it, sorry I have been MIA for a few months but hopefully back on track now, I look forward to seeing what I have missed on your bog for the last few months Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hheheeee love it! a really great card for a young lass!! love all the colours and the faux stitching too!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Sem, wow this is usch a gorgeous card hunny, loving that really cute image. Have a great day hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!

    For blonde hair I've been using E50, E53 and E97 lately. Gives an orangey tone - that's what I used on my Kraftin' Kimmie Lavinia and Genevieve cards and the fairy I posted this week.

    Previously I think I've used YR21, YR23, with Y23 and Y38.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I checked out your blog..the cards are AMAZING!!

    will be keeping an eye out to see what comes next xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x