Saturday, 9 January 2010

Sketch Saturday #85: Wild Sprout Annika



Happy Saturday!

Today over at Sketch Saturday we have another wonderful sketch by Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp:


I have decided that before I buy any more stamps or stash I must use all my uninked stamps at least once and crack into my unopened papers!  So, for today's card I used my uninked TGF Wild Sprout 'Annika':







I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Anyone for Anya? ... Anything Goes : Anything you like!
2. Club Anya ... Monday Mania : Monochromatic
3. Roses on Paper ... Challenge 28 : Colouring with you favourite medium/s (I have used my beloved Copic Ciaos!)

Sorry this is a short post, but I'm crazy-busy at the moment, plus I'm STILL having trouble with my teeth (...don't ask, but in a month's time I'm going to be £500 poorer!!!)

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to pop on over to Sunday Sketch & Stamp tomorrow for our new challenge!

Hugs,



Ingredients
STAMP: TGF Wild Sprout 'Annika'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (E00 E02 E21 R20 G00 BG15 BG09 YG11 YG03 YG06)
PAPER: October Afternoon 'Ducks in a Row' 12x12 double-sided paper - Peek-a-Boo
CARD: Coredinations 12x12 Colorcore 'Montego Bay' (VB020) and 'Meadow' (GG020)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Versamagic Dew Drop 'Tea Leaves' (GD-60); Prima Ice Got Flowers 'Sea Jewel' (#712297); Prima Sweet n Sassy 'Princess' (#514068); 4mm Aqua gems; 4mm Olive pearls; 12mm Olive Green Satin Ribbon (RR-00063)
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch, Woodware Corner Rounder punch, Spellbinders RIbbon Tags Trio (S3-150)

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sem, the colours are beautiful, and i can't believe this is the first time you've inked her up!! Amazing colouring! :O)

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair, the colours are fab!! A beautiful card as always,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning - love the colours and the colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sem!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! It is beautiful. I love the colours and the stamp is lovely. I soo want this stamp now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sem. Love Annika's funky hair! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely fantastic, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!!!! Your take on the layout is wonderful and the colors are just perfect, this really is just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Simonne this is stunning, your cards are so stunning, especially this one. I made a new years resolution not to buy anything else until the NEC show in March, but spent a fortune at Quixotic plus the new kratin kimmie stamps are out to purchase there tomorrow too! OMG im not doing to well am i Lol

    I Will do my best after Sunday, got to get me those Kimmie stamps first. I love this Stamp, let me know first if your thinking of selling of them

    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A magnificent card. Those colours are so brilliant. I love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is AWESOME!!! I LOVE these colors what a fantastic card....WOW WOW WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Sem! Love the funky hair colours.

    Totally sympathise re the tooth issues - my summer of dental fun was bad enough, and I haven't had half the ordeal you have had. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - love the colours, and the way you have coloured her hair!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! I love the colors you used and her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning! Love how you have done her hair! and the pearl detail!! Just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Sem finally I am on you're blog hun having some problems with blogger but I am here thank goodness....I just love you're wonderfull card Sem...the image is just adorable and you're coloring perfect. Wow...so beautifull hun....thanks for sharing, Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! I love the blue and green hair!!! The layout looks like a lot of fun, too!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!!! I love your card and the colors totally rock. I need to get this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh nice card !!! and very fabulous coloring I love it !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! Those colours are great and I just love the hair :)
    Hugs, Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh her hair is SO shiny and the colors... WOWZERS! Gorgeous card Sem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x