Monday, 4 January 2010

Quixotic Challenges: Fave Card & Candy!

Quixotic Challenges are giving away a Happy New Year Candy ... a mystery gift pack worth £40 - WOW!!!

To be in with a chance of winning the prize, we have to create a post on our own blog with details of this candy and a link to the Quixotic Challenges blog, and post our own favourite card of 2009.

So...my favourite card that I made in 2009 was:



I chose this card because (a) it's Miss Anya! (b) I used my original colouring media Whispers Pens, the pens that taught me how to shade, (c) Desperate Housewives is one of my fave TV shows, and so the BG Wisteria paper is a nod to the gals of Wisteria Lane, (d) I find purple the hardest colour to work with (although I love it), and (e) this was my very own sketch!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. I love this Anya too! Beautiful card, love the colors/layout and the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS colour scheme - such a beautiful card, and such wonderful colouring!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Sem, this card is stunning, the detail is just beautiful, and your colouring is amazing!

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year !!!!
    wo your card is very gorgeous I love it !! very nice
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can see why you love this one. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just gorgeous!! Love all the pearl details!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS CARD.
    GREETINGS ANN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x