Thursday, 10 December 2009

Your Next Stamp Blog Hop



Hello everyone, and welcome to the Your Next Stamp 'New Release' Blog Hop! The YNS Starlets have some brand new Cute Little Buggies and Animals stamps from the Franfou line to show to you today, plus a new addition to the very popular Fhiona line - the 'Fitness Fhiona' stamp set.

If you'd like to participate in the hop, and you didn't arrive here from Jen D.'s blog, then click here to return to the start of the blog hop, as you don't want to miss all the fab new releases!

The hop starts today (Thursday 10th December) and ends on Monday 14th December at midnight EST (Tuesday 15th December at 05:00 am GMT).

We have a fab grand prize (randomly drawn) for one lucky winner, who will get to pick some of the new release stamps as their prize! To qualify, you must comment on EVERY blog along the hop and let us know which new release stamp is your favourite.

Also for the duration of the hop, Your Next Stamp will be giving away a free stamp or stamp set of your choice with each order of $55 or more!

For this hop, Karen challenged all the Starlets to create some form of gift wrap, gift box or bag using any of the new release stamps, so here are my creations:



"Fetch the Dog is buddies with Sammy Squirrl. He is always on the lookout for a new ball since he tends to bury his and he can never remember where he buried it!"

Box in a Bag



Matching Gift Card Holder
using the sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge 25



Inside of Holder







"Flamingo Fred loves checking himself out in the mirror several times a day and has a larger than life collection of gel and hairspray!"

Greetings Card
following the sketch from Card Patterns Sketch 44



Matching Gift Card Holder
using the sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge 25



Inside of Holder





So now you need to hop on over to my wonderfully talented fellow YNS Starlet Amy to see what wonderful delights she has to show you.... but don't forget to leave me a comment first!! ;o)

I would like to enter these projects into the following challenges:

1. Sketch and Stash Challenge ... Challenge 25 (sketch) : I have followed this fab sketch to make both my gift card holders.

2. Card Patterns ... Sketch 44 : I have followed this wonderful sketch for my 'Flamingo Greeting Card'.

3. Crazy 4 Challenges ... Week 14 Gift Card Holders : I would like to enter the 2 Gift Card Holders I have made.

4. Sweet Stampin Challenge ... Challenge #3 'Feathered Friends' : I would like to enter my Flamingo Greetings Card and Flamingo Gift Card Holder.  I have used the following SU products: Not Quite Navy cardstock, SU Scallop Edge Punch.

5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge ... Challenge #61 'Matching Set' : They want to see matching items, so I would like to enter both of my 'matching sets'!

Thanks for popping by - have fun on the hop!

Hugs,

52 comments:

  1. Hi Sem!
    LOVE your projects :)!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my card!
    My fav new release stamp is the Fitness Fhiona stamp. She's such a cutie!
    Much aloha~!
    Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! I love that flamingo! I really need to make some GC holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them ALL Sem! We made the same bag!LOL!! Your's look much cuter than mine though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your projects! The flamingo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so unfair so many cute images but I'm a dog person and that dog is coming up to be my fav ourite now I've seen him but its really hard to choose thanks and good luck in the challenges Sem Julye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute box in a bag and card holder set. The greeting is fabulous. What an awesome set to inspire others!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaww such cute projects - that flamingo is sooooo cute.
    Love it all.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab projects Sem.......cute flamingo too......thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Simonne, wow you've been busy! I love the SU B/P with the flamingo stamp, fab...i want one!
    all your cards, gift cards, bags are all stunning
    thank you so much for joining us for a sweet stampin challenge, good luck honey
    lots of love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These animals make me giggle! LOVE THEM!! Your presentation of them is just perfect...love all the projects you made. The colours in the dog set are great!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome creations Sem! I am totally inspired to make GC holders now! My brother in law always wants itunes gift cards and now I can dress them up!! The DP you used looks stunning with the dog and flamingo too!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are sooo cute, Simonne! I love your coloring and the way you added the blue around the eyes. Going to have to try that! The colors and dp you used are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cute dog is just so.. cute!!!!!!!
    I love the dp paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, I like them both. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh Sem, you KNOW i think your stuff is fantastic! i love these little sets - such GREAT gifts!

    love the new stuff along the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job! I love the dog stamp and the bag/box you made.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woof, woof...woof, woof...woof,woof,woof!!!

    Woof for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your projects Sem ~ fantastic job as usual! Fetch is a close second, but Fitness Fhiona is stil at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these projects- they are such perfect gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am delighted to have stumbled across your blog! Thanks for playing along with CardPatterns this week - I'm excited to be their sponsor and really enjoyed seeing your work here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!! You did such an awesome job on all these projects! Your coloring is perfect (as always!) and love the papers and 'bellies you used! All your details are just incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiya Sem these are gorgeous fab gifts, i love fetch the little doggie hes well cute.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such great projects - loving them both! Think the new images are just so fab!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am having fun blog hopping....and have an increase in my want (need) list....and now I have to add Fetch to it....what a cutie....love the card....

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Sem,

    Great creations and aren't these images soooo cute.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  26. So funny, happy and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous creations Simonne and I just love the flamingo card and your papers match perfectly. Fab sets as usual.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sooooo cute!! Love both of these projects they are fab, as always you have made stunning projects, the colours and DP are awesome!!
    I think the flamingo should be re-named Darran, as his staff have all bought him PINK ties for Christmas!! (must 12 or more!!?)
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are terrific the flamingo is awesome! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  30. So Cute Sem! I Love that flamingo he is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i just love these characters and you did an excellent job with the box in a bag-i just created a few for the holidays-they are so much fun!

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  32. these are so cute too, i am loving all the new images. and your creations are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Sem! Love your Flamingo!!! Super cute!! Your work is always so fun to check out! Love your papers and the Flaminog stamp is so awesome! Thank you for joining us at "Sweetstampin" Challenge Blog! Please continue to come back and enter in our weekly challenges!!
    HUGS
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  34. what darling projects! Love the happy little doggie, but the flamingo is my FAVE!!!!! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  35. What fabulous projects, I just love them!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are brilliant. I love them both but the daft looking flamingo is my favourite as the backing papers are just perfect. Don't know how you get everything to match so well. your stash must be getting huge.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!!!! What great and beautiful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are ADORABLE! Love your coloring and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are fab! I love the images!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! They're lovely, I love that image and the papers. Welcome to Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  41. That dog is so cute!!!Great creations with these stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. super projects wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMG such beautiful work! I loved the colors and the insides! Its so cool!Thanks for fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow I absolutely love the gift card holders especially the flamingo with the bright colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow! What stunning projects Sem, love that cute doggie!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cute. I love the flamingos. Thanks for sharing in the blog hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow I really like what you have done with Fetch! The gift tag holder is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  48. fabulous creations Sem ! :-) Just lovely ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love your projects! Great colors, the flamingo is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  50. ohh Sem they are all absolutely gorgeous love the image and beautiful DP thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x