Monday, 7 December 2009

Whimsy December Advent Event : Winner of Day 5



Thank you to everyone who entered my draw!
The winner of the Whimsy Dog and Sign AND Ruff Day Sentiments stamps is ...

# 9 which makes it Dawn from http://craftydawn.blogspot.com

Congratulations Dawn!  Please email me your full name and postal address and I'll pass them onto Denise at Whimsy HQ who will get your prize in the mail to you!

You still have time to enter Day 6's draw, which is being hosted by our Guest Designer Janna, who has a Whimsy Raccoons stamp up for grabs!  And today's draw (Day 7) will be hosted by Stacey later today who will have a Whimsy Seal stamp to win.

Finally, as a few of you have asked, here is a list of winners so far...

1st Dec hosted by Stacey - Winner of the Whimsy Reindeer stamp is Loz
2nd Dec hosted by Vicki - Winner of the Whimsy Owl stamp is Ellis
3rd Dec hosted by Ann - Winner of the N'ice Friends stamp is JulyeB
4th Dec hosted by Deb - Winner of the Summer Day Emma stamp is Jennifer Orbaker
5th Dec hosted by Simonne - Winner of the Whimsy Dog and Sign AND Ruff Day Sentiments stamps is Dawn

Don't forget to pop back on the 10th, when I will be hosting Thursday's Whimsy Advent Event prize draw, when I will have another cute Whimsy stamp to give away, plus we also have the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop that day!! Phew, it's all happening, LOL!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sem to say I am suprised would be an understatement ;0) I have e-mailed you and thank you for letting me know your a darling.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x