Friday, 18 December 2009

Off to the hospital I go....

Hi everyone!

Well, by the time you read this, I will be at the hospital about to have my infected molar extracted!  Eek!  I was super organised last week, and got all my DT cards made and have scheduled my posts for Sketch Saturday and Sunday Sketch & Stamp, so I'm hoping Mr Blogger plays nice and posts them for me.  I won't be around now for the next few days, and depending on how much pain I'm in, and how quickly my 2 root canals settle down (all three teeth are on the same side of my mouth - ouch!), I may not be around now until after Christmas.

It's now been a year since I started card making and almost a year since I started blogging, so I will be offering up some special blog candy to celebrate my one-year blogaversary in the New Year.  So I'd like to take this opportunity to send a huge thank you to everyone who visits my blog, and especially to those of you who visit so regularly and leave me such warm comments.  Merry Christmas to you all, and I wish you a wonderful and happy New Year!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Awh poor you, my thoughts and prayers are with you hunny I hope you feel well soon. I can only imagine how much discompfort you will be in. I will miss you and are little chats so get well soon

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem, I hope all goes well. I know how much you love xmas so hopefully all the pain will be behind you by then. Hope you and your family have a great xmas and will speak to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure all will go well. Sending some hugs to help you feel better.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all will go well and you'll feel better and be back soon.

    Big Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it goes well Sem!! 2 root canals and an extraction? Nightmare. :(

    Big hugs to you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope it goes well!! thinking of you!! and look forward to seeing you back after the hilidays! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending big hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery Simonne! I hope you are all healed up before the Christmas holiday. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy being high on painkillers as well as being pain free and especially hope you are feeling better for christmas. Have a lovely christmas best wishes Julye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending lots of well wishes your way!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you are feeling wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor u Sem! I hope it goes ok and you are fit for Christmas yummy food!

    Have a lovely Christmas and I hope the New Year brings everything you wish for.

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo - hope everything has gone well! Hope you are not in too much time - lay off the toffees from the sweetie tin! LOL
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUgs Hun, hope you are feeling better in time for the holidays!!! If not, you'll just need to have fudge and egg nog!! See you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww!! I hope it all goes well and your back soon! It sounds very painful, hopefully you'll be fine for christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope everything went well and you are having a speedy recovery! Merry Christmas!
    Big Hugs
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi sem hope everything went well and you are recovering well now hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you'll be well soon. Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x