Thursday, 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas ... only 1 more sleep!



I just wanted to pop on here and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I have had the most wonderful crafty year ... discovering a brand new hobby, spending far too long blog-hopping and crafty-shopping, making fab friends, being accepted onto the most wonderful DTs - I've had a blast, and I appreciate it more than you know!!

And finally a huge thank you to everyone who visits me - you're all AWESOME!

Have a great one and ... see you in 2010 for some amazing blog hops and fab challenges!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sem, it has been an honour and privilege to meet and work with you this past year, and to now consider you one of my cardmaking buddies.

    Hope you had a great Christmas, and have a Happy New Year.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x