Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Kreatin Blogger Award



I have just received the 'Kreatin Blogger' award from my wonderful blogging buddies Jo and Louise - thank you so much, girls!

The rules for accepting this award are ...

~ Copy the award to your site ~
~ Thank the sender/s for nominating you ~
~ Link to the person/s from whom you received the award ~
~ List 7 interesting things about yourself ~
~ Nominate 7 creative bloggers ~
~ Post links to their blog ~
~ Leave a message on the blogs you nominated letting them know of their nomination ~
 

So here are 7 facts about me (...not sure if they're interesting, LOL!):

1. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and even though I'm 30-something, I still get excited and wake up earlier than our daughter on Christmas morning!
2. I love my Nintendo DS and own over 90 games!
3. My favourite programme of all time is the medical drama "House"
4. Before we were married, we owned a red MR2 sports car (now we drive a Renault Scenic MPV!)
5. I've always been fascinated with sports motorbikes, even though I can't ride one!
6. I hate any form of gossip, bitching and back-stabbing, and still get extremely upset when I come across it (whether it be directed at me or someone else).
7. I'm a dreamer and an idealist....my Utopia would be for every person and every nation to live in peace and harmony and want the best for each other.

I would like to pass this award onto all my fellow Your Next Stamp Starlets, who continually inspire, support and encourage me:


Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. How FUN! Thanks Simonne! I look forward to posting all my fun facts later today and reading everyone elses too!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you, Simonne!!! It is an honor to receive an award from you, because you definitely inspire me! You are an extremely talented woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice of you, Simonne. You actually are the one who well deserved the award. Whenever we need support and help, you are always respond and come forward quickly. In addition, we get lots of inspirations from you. I am sure the rest of Starlets would agree that. It's my honored to know someone like you. Thank you so much :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet Simonne, I'm honored to be working with you and "ditto" what Cabio said above! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x