Saturday, 12 December 2009

Sketch Saturday #81: Moonlight Whispers Francesca


Hello everyone!

Today at Sketch Saturday we have another of Jo's cracking sketches to inspire you, plus our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on SSS goodies!



I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right so I could use one of my un-inked Kraftin' Kimmie stamps: Moonlight Whispers Francesca.  I did want to use my oval nesties, but Francesca wouldn't fit into the largest one, so I used the largest of my Nesties Labels 4 instead.



I have to confess that it has taken me a very long time to finish this card, as I'm experiencing a wonderful flare-up of my infected molar at the moment!  I also ended up having another root canal in a different tooth on Wednesday, and I have been experiencing referred pain in my sinuses since then, which has meant that I've found it also impossible to sit bent over my craft table for any longer than 5 minutes at a time!  But I was determined that I was going to finish, and finish it I did!! LOL!





Thanks for popping by everyone, and for any comments you may have - you know I LOVE to read them! {grin}

Hugs,


Ingredients
to follow

13 comments:

  1. Sem, this is fabulous! Love what you've done with Francesca. :)

    Tooth problems - ack...I had a summer of dental fun including a root canal, so I feel your pain! Hope you're feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sem this is such a gorgeous card, i love the exotic colours and sweet image your colouring is amazing as always!!! :O)

    fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card. I love the warm colours and your colouring always matches the backing paper perfectly. Bet you can't wait for Friday to have that back molar out. Shame all the rest are now playing up. I know all you want for Xmas is to be free of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card! I love the bright color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous!!!Still have'nt had a chance to ink her up yet love her in those colour's
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!
    Gotta get my BG-Ambrosia out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is stunning!!!! I love the image & the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Simonne. Great colours and image.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card lov the image and the colours are just ace for her! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Sem...just love you're card hun very nice colouring and colours. Thanks for sharing Sem. Hope you are feeling a little bit better sweetie...big hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Sem, What a cute card!! THe colors are Beautiful!!!
    Have a great holiday Season.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Sem, the colors are so rich and vibrant! And your coloring of Francesca is perfection... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x