Monday, 9 November 2009

Winner of my 'Spread the Love' Blog Hop Candy

Thanks to everyone who joined us in our card drive for Jaimie Cates - your time and care is so very much appreciated.

Thank you also to everyone who entered my mini blog hop candy.  So without further ado, it's time to announce the winner of the Popcorn the Bear For Someone Special stamp. And that someone is ...


Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:

16

Timestamp: 2009-11-09 17:24:22 UTC


 
Well done Julye!  Flick me an email with your full name and postal address, and I'll order the stamp for you first this tomorrow morning and get it sent to you directly from Joanna Sheen.
 
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop featuring new stamps from our brand new artist!
 
Hugs, Sem x

1 comment:

  1. Yeh I like today, thats 2 candies I've won and a top 3 must be to make up for paying customs duty on my world card making day prize. Thanks again and hope Jamie is feeling alittle more positive with the world Julye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x