Saturday, 7 November 2009

Sketch Saturday #76: Romanian Miss Anya



The wonderful Debbie is hosting this week's challenge (#76) over at Sketch Saturday, and our prize is two Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps, donated by Create4Fun.

This is a mega-quick post as I'm really busy at the moment (I'm scheduling this, so fingers crossed Mr Blooger plays nice!), plus I've got a jam-packed weekend planned!

I decided to use a Miss Anya Dressy for this card, and now I kind of wish I'd use the red, white and blue colour theme I was going to use originally, as I think she looks very French!



I coloured her using my limited supply of 36 Copics (but don't look too hard, otherwise you'll see a few 'going out of the lines' mistakes, LOL!).

Here are a couple more shots to show the dimension:





Luckily I was able to find a tiny bit of this red satin ribbon in my stash - phew!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Cute Card Thursday ... Challenge 85 Primary Colours : Red, yellow and blue!

2. Anyone for Anya? ... Patriotic Anya : To use the colours of your national flag.  Well, both mine (British) and hubby's (NZ) flags are red/white/blue, so I thought I'd go for a different flag and honour my Romanian friends today!

Okay, must fly guys!  Go check out the other DT's work - it's FAB!

Hugs, Sem x


Ingredients
STAMP: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Dressy
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (B29 B00 B24 R29 R20 Y17 Y00 Y06 0 E00 E21 C-43)
PAPER: Basic Grey 6x6 June Bug paper pad
CARD: Core'dinations 12x12 ColorCore 'Klondike Blue' (CB040)
EMBELLIES: Versamagic Dew Drop 'Red magic, Prima flowers, Yellow Roses from Joanna Sheen, 5mm White pearls coloured with Copic, Red Satin Ribbon from stash
TOOLS: Paper trimmer, scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Small Oval Nesties, Cuttlebug

17 comments:

  1. Lovely Anya, I love the blue you used on her. Looks so awesome!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, very unusual (and brave) colour combo but it looks fab!
    xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sem, so bright and cheerful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, what great vibrant colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beuatiful card Sem. I adore these new Anya's and the vibrant colours you've chosen!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Simmone this is fabulous, love these gorgeous Anya's and the vibrant colours on your card...stunning !!
    Have a fabulous weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, she does look very Parisian! Very pretty and vibrant card!

    I color w/my Copics all the time now and still go outside the lines, don't feel bad, LOL. I use a white gel pen and it helps cover up the "boo boo's".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Sem your card is georgous hun real nice coloring hihih I didn't even saw a out of the line something hihih so that's probably oke Sem...great colouring....Thanks for sharing and the miss Anya stamp is georgous hun
    Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanted to say YUMMY it's gorge, but I would go with the Parisan theme too she would look fab!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous. Going out of lines? I can't see where. Fibber. Colouring as brilliant as always. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stunning! Love how it is just so bright and vibrant!! fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simonne, this is beautiful in the primary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job using theese unusual colours together... Love the colouring on her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello my friend.how are you?kisses from türkiye.very nice days

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Now that is bright and beautiful! Only my lovely teamie could pull off this color combo with such elegance!

    Barb
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!!! Love the image and the fresh colorcombo!!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x