Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Whimsy Stamps Change of Seasons Blog Stroll WINNER!

The Whimsy Blog Hop is now closed.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left me such wonderful comments.

Using random.org, and discounting all the DT's comments (thanks girls!), the winner of the Whimsy Stamps Winter Raccoons stamp is:



Which means that's Trish from DiamondDolls crafty space who said...

Wonderful card Sem your colouring is just fab.I love this image so different from any i,ve seen.The trees great. Trish (-:

Congrats Trish! Please email me with your details and I'll get your prize in the mail to you once I receive it myself (...darn these Royal Mail strikes, LOL!).

Hugs, Sem x

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo thanx Sem i think this image is fab.Will be watching for the Postie.
    Trish (-@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x