Thursday, 8 October 2009

Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop Winners

WHIMSY NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP

~ GRAND PRIZE WINNER~

So, did you all enjoy the fabulous creations that the uber-talented Whimsy Stamps DT had to show you on the new release Whimsy Blog Hop?

Now that the end of the hop deadline has passed (12 noon EST today), I can now reveal who has won the grand prize of 3 of the new release Whimsy animal stamps plus a sentiments set! That's right, Denise asked me to choose the winner!!

So, after checking all the entries (and making sure you all left comments on all the DT's blogs), I popped everyone's names into a hat and randomly pulled out ...

Queen La Rubba (aka Rachael Doxsee)
who said ...

"She is BEAUTIFUL! I love your color combos! Dark Teals are my favorite colors! So she really catches my eye! I pulled up a larger view on my computer. Your shading is incredible. Good techniques! Thank you for the op to hop on your blog and take a look! Thank you for also being a part of the blog hop for the yummy new stamp candy!"

Well done Rachael!! Please email me your full name, address and email to claim your prize!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~ MY MINI-DRAW WINNER ~

And now for the winner of my Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop card (...which I really, really love, so this is such a wrench to send it, LOL!!!)

This time I used random.org, and it picked ...

#63 which is Kim from
who said ...

"Wonderful card, love the new stamp how wonderful is that little girl. Sorry I miss the blog hop day but thought I would catch up on all the creations now. Would love to be entered into your mini draw.Kim xXx"


Congratulations Kim!! Email me your address and I'll get the card in the post to you along with a little surprise!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If you missed the hop, I would still encourage you to hop on over to everyone's blogs and take a look at all the wonderful creations - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs, Sem x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much. I have just emailed you.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOHOOOOO!!!

    Thank you so so much!!!
    I am very excited!

    Thank you!
    Rachael
    QLR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x