Saturday, 17 October 2009

Sketch Saturday #73: Swiss Pixie Heidi Among Flowers

Click to enlarge image
Yay, it's Saturday, so that means it's time for a brand new challenge over at Sketch Saturday! As always, we have a fabulous new sketch for you to follow, and our sponsor this week is Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps who will give the winner five sheets of digi stamps of their choice!



I've been dying to ink up my Heidi Among Flowers from the CC Designs Swiss Pixies range stamp for ages, but I just haven't had the chance until now. I was fortunate enough to find this Imaginisce paper on sale the last time I placed an order at The Craft Emporium and I think it works perfectly with this image!


Click to enlarge image
As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what I wanted to do ... stamp, papers, embellies. So a huge shout out of thanks to Jo for such a wonderful sketch - they are always SO inspiring.

Finally, sorry for the poor lighting in the piccies. I made this a few days ago for a very good crafty buddy's birthday, and as I wanted to get it straight in the mail to make sure it got there on time, I had to photograph it late in the day. I hope she likes it....

Be back tomorrow with my Stamptacular DT card.

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs, Sem



Ingredients
STAMP: C C Designs Swiss Pixies 'Heidi Among Flowers'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (E00 R20) and Whispers
PAPER: Imaginisce 12x12 double-sided 'For Peep's Sake' paper - #000484 Drapin' Daisies
CARD: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore - Katy Did (OG010) and Vienna Lake (TW010)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Versamagic Dew Drop Aegean Blue, 4mm white and gold pearls, white satin ribbon
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, MS Doily Lace border punch, xcut small daisy punch

23 comments:

  1. Waw so fab card, and great take on the sketc! So lovely image and love the pearls you added! Fab colouring! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great sketch. I love the daisy theme throughout.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sem,
    Wonderful card, i love the colour combo- so fresh and beautiful papers. The image is super sweet, and your colouring is amazing as always. Sorry i haven't been commenting much, i had my cast off on Wednesday so will hopefully get some cards and blogging done today lol.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, saw your card on Sketch Saturday and loved it so much I had to come and leave you a message! I will be following your blog from now on. xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - beautifully coloured and great colour scheme! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this Sem. This heidi image is adorable and your colour scheme suits her perfectly! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Love the images- she's a cutie and the colours are lovely too,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and what a fab sketch :) Love your colouringand colours used.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! It's just so beautifully clean and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Semsee she is gorgeous and is sitting right next to me. All the backing papers colours and everything match so beautifully. The tiny daises are exquisite. Whilst I just love all your cards without a doubt she is my favourite. So glad she has come to live with me. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab colors and so beautiful card!
    hugs
    little angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Simonne! This card is gorgeous! Love all the soft papers and your colouring is fabulous! The little pearls in her hair are perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Sem...wowzers hun your Swiss Pixie card is absolutely stunning, your coloring absolutely georgous...I am very happy to be the proud owner of 3 Swiss Pixies they are so georgous....Thanks for sharing hun and I wish you a very nice weekend.Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card, love the colours you have used they look so fresh!! PERFECT!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pixie is just darling. I love the pearls in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card - beautifully coloured and a wonderful colour scheme Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card!Wonderful colours and your colouring is fabulous!The image is so cute:)
    Have a great weekend:)

    Hugs,Kari:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute.. love the way you colored her hair.. so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Simonne, oh wow love your fabulous card. Love these images and you've coloured her so beautifully. Gorgeous, gorgeous.
    I know Im a little late, but I'd like to welcome you to our DT and look forward to getting to know you.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, how cute is she! I love your adorable papers and flower accents too, they match her perfectly! Gorgeous coloring and fun layout, will have to give that one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. a gorgeous card Simone. so sweet and beautifully coloured
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this is so beautiful, Simonne, really fabulous!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! Your coloring is awesome and the papers and punched flowers match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x