Friday, 2 October 2009

My exciting news...

Well, in my best Victor Meldrew voice I must declare....

I don't believe it!

I have been invited to join the Sketch Saturday challenge DT, along with the enormously talented Terry, Louise, Paula and Maya !!

To say I'm stunned is an understatement! I actually found out late Wednesday evening, but I've waited until now to post as I wanted to make sure it wasn't all a dream! LOL!

Thanks to Jo and all the girls at Sketch Saturday for believing in me and my crafting - I am over the moon to be joining you all, and can't wait to get started!

Hope you're all having a fab Friday ... almost the weekend, YAY!!!

Hugs, Sem x

PS It's World Card Day tomorrow, and the Your Next Stamp Starlets have something fabulous planned, so be sure to check back tomorrow!!

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS again Simonne. So pleased for you. Your cards are just so beautiful that I just new that you would make the grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Simonne! Way to go sweetie, so well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled for you Simonne you will be an asset to the team <3
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's fab and well deserved - your cards are beautiful

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG Congratulations!! Your cards are so beautiful!! So well desereved,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOP WHOOP! That is awesome girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Sem! I just became a follower so I can play along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brill news Sem, am so pleased for you, well deserved. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray hooray & cheer for you!!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your DT and its so well deserved.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Congrats Sem, I am so thrilled for you
    Hope you are having a great weekend Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Simonne - I knew you could do it! You're going to rock those sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x