Monday, 12 October 2009

Miss Anya on an October Afternoon...



Woo-hoo, it's time for the monthly bonus fun day at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!

So if you've found this hidden post - well done, and thanks for joining us on our...

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

OCTOBER BONUS FUN DAY

The SSC DT are hosting a Scavenger Hunt today! Each DT member has picked their favorite stamp from their collection, taken a picture of it, and hidden it somewhere in their blog posts some time during the month of October 2009. To play along, you need to visit each of our blogs and hunt around to find out what our favorite stamp is and why, and see some of the creations we've made using it. To be entered into our Grand Prize drawing you need to leave a comment on each of the DT members' blogs telling us what you think about our favourite stamp

Also, there are several DT members who will have additional fun posted for you to join in with! Follow the directions and complete the tasks required and you'll be entered into even more drawings and extra chances to win more prizes!

I have SO many favourite stamps, but I have to say that my all-time favourite stamps are The Greeting Farm Miss Anyas.  Why are Miss Anyas my favourite stamps?  Many, many reasons!  The stamps are first and foremost the best quality ever, and give a fab, clear impression first time; the images are so easy to colour - especially love her differing hairstyles; they are perfect for my fave technique, paper piecing; they are cute without being too 'young'; ... the list could go on and on!  I just {heart} my Miss Anya stamps (and yes, I do have every set, LOL!).  So I've chosen a Miss Anya from the very first set of Miss Anya stamps that started my obsession, and posted one of the cards I made with her using my fave paper manufacturer, October Afternoon:



So if you're here on the Stamptacular Bonus Fun Day, you should have hopped on over from Line's blog.  If you didn't, click here to return to the start of the hop

Now you've visited me, you need to continue the hunt by hopping on over to Aud Kirsten to hunt around her blog for her hidden 'favourite stamp' post!!   But don't forget to leave me a comment first and tell me what you think about my favourite stamp, or you won't be eligible to be entered into the draw for the delish prizes!

Thanks for stopping by, well done for finding this hidden post, and good luck on the rest of the hunt!

Hugs, Sem x

36 comments:

  1. Waw so fab card and so cute image! Great colour combo! Have a fab weekend! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! This stamp is so adorable! I don't have any Miss Anya Stamps yet. :( Maybe soon.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Great card using your favourite stamps. I don't have any Miss Anya stamps either - wishlist!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your favourite stamp! And she is adorable with her long stockings! You do a wonderful job coloring all your stamps. I loved browsing your blog. Thanks for the eye-candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favourite stamp, she is adorable and you have coloured her so perfectly.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    I love your favourite stamp - these stamps are soooo adorable. I love the colours you used too.
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simonne, your favourite stamp is also one of my faves. I'm enjoying the blog hop....now off to visit Aud :) Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit I love your favourite stamp too I have a few of these in my collection
    I am now off to visit Aud Kirsten.
    Thank you
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found it, I got confused for a min as one of your cards shows another stamp from the hop LOL but I did find it! Thanks. Love the stamp BTW hopping away x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this stamp too and it's one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute stamp and not one I have seen before. This blog hop may be very dangerous to my bank account. Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have any Miss Anya's, but she is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oj trudno było znależ te pieczęć ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. found your favorite stamp and she is a adorable

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found you!!!! beautiful beautiful beautiful off to hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh, yes! That's one of my faves too, but I don't own one yet. Crossing my fingers for Christmas!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to agree with you this is one of my regularly inked rubbers, although I have never tried using your favourite technique.

    Hugs

    Saraxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. the Miss Anya stamp is beautiful

    hugs, Benedicte

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love TGF, but I don't have any of the Miss Anya's yet- definitely on my wish list.

    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gotcha, she is very sweet
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your favorite, she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card done with your favorite stamp. Lovely stamps that they have. Don't have any yet. Time will come. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeh, she is really gorgeous and comes in for girls of all ages.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun blog hop! Your favorite stamp is wonderful! I don't have any yet either, but they are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found your favourite stamp. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your fav stamp is just adorable. I am really thinking this blog hop is bad for my wallet because my "need/want" list is growing very quickly!! Fab job on your cards as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely choice for your fav stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Found your Favorite stamp, you're right she's cute, but not to young, I've got some grand daughters and nieces that look about that age. Having fun on the hop, loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. She looks adorable. Never played with Anyas before - maybe I should?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Found you! And I love your favourite stamp!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Miss Anya stamps, haven't got any... yet!! Certainly on my wish list for the Jolly fat man this year!!! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous pick!! You must tell where you buy from;)

    Hugs, Gina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute stamp I can see why it is your favorite.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  34. Found it! Thanks for the fun!

    xoxo
    LishaM

    ReplyDelete
  35. Can't say I blame you, I love these Miss Anyas too!!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love Miss Anya's!! Yay, found your favorite!

    ReplyDelete