Sunday, 20 September 2009

YOUR NEXT STAMP: Blog Hop Sneak Peek 2

Ooooo, I wonder what this stamp could be? LOL!

I've now finished my second project for the forthcoming Your Next Stamp BLOG HOP on 23rd September, and here is a little sneek peak for ya!

We'd really love for you to join in with the blog hop! There will be prizes for 2 winners: one winner will receive a stamp set, and the 'grand prize' winner will win $50 worth of YNS stamps of their choice (with free shipping!). So be sure to mark 23rd September in your diairies, as we'd love you to join us at the hop!

There are so many ways to win YNS stamps at the moment - just check out my sidebar, where all the details and the links are is listed ------->
We have a challenge blog, plus a YNS fan club at yahoo... so grab our blinkies, join our club, follow both YNS blogs and be in with a chance to win loads of prizes! What are you waiting for?

Hugs, Sem xx

4 comments:

  1. Your sneek peeks look really cute! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm looks like a scarecrow to me! Looking forward to the blog hop

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting!! The blog hop will be fun & candy too!! Wow I can't wait,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sem on being one of the Top 12 for SS DT call,Goodluck for the next round.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x