Friday, 18 September 2009

Your Next Stamp: Blog Hop and Sneak Peak!



Hey everyone! :o)

Just hopped on to tell you that Your Next Stamp is releasing some brand new stamps next week on Wednesday 23rd September. To celebrate the new release, the DT 'Starlets' are having a blog hop on release day (23rd Sept) to showcase these brand new stamps.

So to whet your appetite, here's a little sneak peek of one of the items from one project that I've completed using one of the almost-to-be-released stamps!

I really hope you'll all join in with the blog hop, as these stamps really are the cutest. And to entice you even more, there will be prizes for 2 winners: one winner will receive a stamp set, and the 'grand prize' winner will win $50 worth of YNS stamps of their choice (with free shipping!). So be sure to mark 23rd September in your diairies, as we'd love you to join us at the hop!

Want free YNS stamps? There are heaps of ways to win YNS stamps at the moment - just check out my sidebar, where all the details and the links are is listed ------->
We have a challenge blog, plus a YNS fan club at yahoo... so grab our blinkies, join our club, follow both YNS blogs and be in with a chance to win! Easy as pie!

Peace out, dudes!

Hugs, Sem xx

6 comments:

  1. Ohh how exciting is this Simonne and even though i know what image this is I haven't seen your card but it sure looks super
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser Sem! Looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I can't wait to see the enire card :) I love this image - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok now Simonne, you made me curious and I can't wait to see the whole card. I can just imagine you will do a great job on this cute image!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like that is a super cute image ;)

    You made the top 12!!
    congratulations!!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x