Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Some mega-exciting news!!

WOW! I'm still in a complete state of shock, but I just have to share my MEGA-EXCITING news with you all - I've been invited to join the DTs of ...


Your Next Stamp
YOUR NEXT STAMP

YOUR NEXT STAMP is a brand new rubber stamp company full of fun and whimsical designs, founded and run by sisters Karen and Robin, and based in Canada. They have loads and loads of fabulous stamp lines...Fun with Fhiona, Under the Sea, Jungle Friends, Fairy Tale Princess to name but a few of my personal faves! Click here to take a look at YOUR NEXT STAMP! And of course, the fantastic YOUR NEXT STAMP blog here! I am so very excited to have the opportunity to work with YOUR NEXT STAMP, and I can't wait to get my very first stamps!!!!

A huge THANK YOU to Karen (and also Robin) for choosing lil ole me to be on the YOUR NEXT STAMP's very first DT. And a big CONGRATS to the other crafting divas who have also made the team - I look forward to working with you all, and becoming great friends!

You can purchase all of the fabulous stamps through YOUR NEXT STAMP's online store here where you can currently get a 15% discount off all orders for THIS WEEK ONLY! Just enter the code THANKS at the appropriate place when you checkout. And that's not all! YOUR NEXT STAMP offers free shipping within Canada and US for orders over $55 and free international shipping for orders over $75! The online store also stocks paper, embellies, copic markers, ink pads, etc.... for all your stamping and crafting needs!


and

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY CHALLENGE BLOG (starting October 09)

I'm sure you all know about the weekly Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog? And if you don't, you do now!! LOL! Be sure to hop on over and check out this week's challenge, plus you'll meet the other new DT members - I am in great company!!! Thank you so much Priscilla for choosing me!!

As you can tell, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased and excited!!!!

Hugs, Sem xx

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Semsee. I had little doubt that you would make the DT. Looking forward to seeing your cards using some of their stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Simonne! I'm so excited to work with you on the Your Next Stamp DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again Sem lol where will you fing the time

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So well deserved, your cards are beautiful,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! They are lucky to have you!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many, Many congrats Sem - they are both so lucky to have such a talented gal on their team !

    Can't wait to see your wonderful creations.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Simonne! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I was so sure you'd make it - your stuff rocks!! Looking forward to designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Simonne. Looking forward to work with you and other DT members :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Hun, you are certainly rocking! Have fun

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! Cant wait to get started!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Sem! Your work is so beautiful, they're lucky to have you on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS to you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Job well done...

    hey i stopped by to thank you for your in-put on my card today on my blog. Really thank you!!! hugs janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x