Sunday, 27 September 2009

My Blog Candy WINNERS...

Thanks to everyone that entered my Triple Blog Candy!!

After going through all the entries and deleting any that didn't qualify, plus adding some for you guys who didn't add enough (*grin*), I ended up with 355 entries!

So using random.org, here are the winning numbers.....


#16

#353

#24

So that means ...


Please would all winners....

CLICK HERE to send me an email. Please send me your full name and full postal address (as it should appear on the envelope) by 30th September 2009 and I will get your prizes in the post for you!

[NB If I don't hear from any of the winners by the end of the day on 30th September 2009, I will draw new winner(s)]


Hugs, Sem x

4 comments:

  1. Waw i can not believe it, i did emailed you my address!Thank you so very much! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are lucky girls =O,congratularions =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my gosh! i won too! thank you soooooo much I have emailed u too! Congrats to Moni and Lisa too! OMG! I'm in shock! lol thank you again! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x