Thursday, 1 January 2009

TUTORIALS

Click to enlarge imageDIAPER FOLD POUCH

Create a cute pouch using one piece of square heavy-weight paper.

Click here to read in detail how I made my pink/green/brown Diaper Fold Pouch.

Find the original tutorial here at SCS.






Click to enlarge imageWINDOW BOX

Create a small window box to fill with your favourite candy, embellishments or a small gift.

Click here to read in detail how I made this Window Box.









Click to enlarge imageHANGING TREAT BOX

Create one of these quick and easy treat boxes to slip over a bottle neck or to use as a door hanger.

Click here to read in detail how I made this blue/grey Hanging Treat Box, complete with matching card.

Find the original tutorial here at SCS.









Click to enlarge image ORIGAMI BOX

Click here to read in detail how I made my gift box, complete with matching card and gift wallet.


Find the original tutorial here at SCS.






Click to enlarge imageGIFT WALLET

Click here to read more about how I made this gift wallet, complete with matching card and gift box.

Click here to download my tutorial for this gift wallet (PDF).




DIAGONAL DOUBLE POCKET

Create this great Diagonal Double Pocket as a card or a pouch using one piece of 12x12 double-sided paper.

Click here to read more about how I made this Diagonal Double Pocket.
Find the original tutorial here at SCS.






TREAT BAG TOPPER













MINI PIZZA BOX













STAIR STEP (ACCORDION) CARD