Sunday, 30 August 2009

SS&S 10: Miss Anya visits Wisteria Lane and Guest DT call

Click to enlarge image
YAY! It's Sunday again, and time for a brand new sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - and this week it's my turn to provide the sketch!! I went with a nice easy design this time, so there's lots of room to add whatever you like, wherever you like, LOL! Also, you can change the shape of the image (oval) if you want to!


Click to enlarge image
As it's our 10th challenge, we have an extra special prize this fortnight in addition to our Sir Stampalot sponsored prize ....

Are you interested in becoming a GUEST DESIGNER at SUNDAY SKETCH & STAMP?

Well, this fortnight, the design team will be picking 3 of you to join us as our Guest Designers for 3 months!! How exciting!! I love being on this team of wonderful gals, who are so friendly, encouraging and lovely! So I'm sure you'd have a blast with us - we are a very welcoming lot! The GUEST DESIGNER CALL is open to everyone from anywhere - all you have to do is join in with this fortnight's challenge! So what are you waiting for? LOL!

For my card I chose Basic Grey Wisteria paper (from the 6x6 pad) and one of my brand new Miss Anya Dressy stamps coloured with Copic Ciaos (face/skin) and my trusty Whispers (the rest!). I added little pearls to her shoes to tie in with the pearls in the centres of the flowers:


Click to enlarge image
I am in love with these tiny weeny Prima Sweet n Sassy flowers! I've wanted to have a jar of each since I first saw them on the web, but as they are old, it has been a fruitless search for me in the UK (online and offline) ... until now! I was so lucky to find them in a small craft shop in Wales, so of course I bought the set!

I popped up the 2 rectangular background panels, the oval panel and Miss Anya on 3D foam pads for lots of dimension:


Click to enlarge image
Sorry about the 'grey' photos. I tried editing them in the photo-editing software we have, but they ended up far too bright!

Well, that's it from me today folks! Thanks so much for stopping by! Would love you to join the fun over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this fortnight...and maybe look forward to working with you soon?

Have a great Sunday!

Hugs, Sem xx





Ingredients

Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 paper pad : Bazzil cardstock : Oval nesties : TGF Miss Anya Dressy stamp : Copic Ciaos (E00 & R20) and Whispers Pens : Prima Sweet n Sassy flowers : Pearls and 3D foam pads from stash

26 comments:

  1. This is gorgeeous, I love those colours & your colouring looks beautiful!! I have to admit I wasn't sure if I liked the new set of Miss Anya's but you are certainly making them look more tempting!! lol, I like your sketch, its my kind of thing, neat & clean lines!! :)
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card, love it.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning, wonderful work with the image and fabulous papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sem,

    Hope you are well, this is one gorgeous gorgeous card! adore the image and colours, the paper is beautiful :O)

    Loving the new look blog hun it is gorgeous, where did you get it???

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, your colouring is stunning.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sem ,,, the sketch is lovely too :-) I will be joining in ! :-)

    Love the image ,, beautifully coloured and the papers are perfect ! :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your latest Anyas are simply gorgeous. I love your sketch and will certainly be using it. Beautiful backing paper and yes I agree those flowers are devine. Another exquisite card Sem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sem,
    Fabulous card, i love the yummy papers, and the embellishments are so pretty! Love the Miss Anya, i've just got these stamps and i love them! Amazing colouring.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sem, BEAUTIFUL card and your coloring is Wonderful!!!
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauwwwwwwwwww She is Beatyfullllllll


    Love Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i so love this card and layout. You have coloured it perfectly. Adorable. stunning. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sem
    I love this card, love the layout and colours you have used. I might even have a go at the challenge to be in with a chance to be a GDT, haven't done any challenges for a few weeks now. Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Sem. I adore these new Anya's and the wisteria papers are gorgeous. Love your sketch as well!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sem
    Thanks for visiting me today, love your cards to. Been having a good nosey at what you've been up to and this card is gorgeous, love the colours and the pearly shoes.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous! I just love Wisteria.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Semse this is such a gorgeous card hunny i love this image and those papers are lush. Hugs Lind ax

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card, it's so sweet and beautiful! I know what you mean about the little Prima flowers, they're the perfect size for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooo this is so gorgeous, love the colours and your colouring is beautiful. This is the first time I've seen your blog, all your cards are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sem, thankyou for all of your lovely comments on my blog and sorry its taken me so long to get over to yours to see your lovely creations. Wowee i have been missing out havent I! This card is amazing, your colouring is fantastic and the choice of colours is perfect. The card has such depth its beautiful.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. An amazing card and super colouring ~ Mel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome!!

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!! Your coloring is just stunning!! Absolutely perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, that is really a stunning card. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG - how fab is this? Beautiful papers and fantastic shading, think I'll be following you from now on!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE the color scheme and your coloring is amazing. I hope to get that good someday! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x