Tuesday, 25 August 2009

My card was featured on TGF blog!

[This is my 2nd post of the day - please scroll down for my WOJ Xmas card - thanks!]

Oops, nearly forgot to say with all the excitement of finishing my very first Christmas card earlier today, that my Miss Anya Dressy card of a few days ago was featured on The Greetings Farm Blog yesterday as their Monday Critique Card! Click here to see the post.

Thank you to Julie for letting me know, and thanks to everyone who commented on it! I can't believe 87 peeps commented! And I'm so glad that people liked the colouring of her hair, as I really felt I did a half-decent job on that for once!!

Thanks The Greeting Farm - you've made my week!!

Hugs, Sem x

11 comments:

  1. congrats!!!! I loved this card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wath a Beatiful card my copliments

    Love Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great colours and image.
    Thanks for joining in my prize giveaway and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! She really is coloured beautifully!!
    hugs Angeal x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh where can i get these stamps from please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info i have the other 2 sets so would love the third.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Commented on this card before and still adore it. You now have 88 comments on TGF. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so gorgeous, your colouring is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say your work is over the top. I love your art and your blog. I too love TGF stamps. Congrats and I hope you make the design team. They would be crazy NOT to pick you. Your work is so great. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Sem, your colouring is fabby. Huge congrats on having your card featured on TGF, well done you and so well deserved too xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the card that led me to your blog. I love your work, it's just beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x