Thursday, 6 August 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award from Juls!

I'm such a lucky duck cuz ... Juls has just given me this award! Woo-hoo! Thank you so much hun, you've made my day! I have to tell you that I'm very jealous of Jul's blog name - her blog is called The Glitter Chick (such a cool name!). Be sure to hop over there to see her wonderful creations - the wedding candle & matching card she's just made is so beautiful!

So, to officially accept this award, I have to do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them

Okay, so 7 interesting things about me that you might find interesting....hmmm...easy to list them, but not sure you'll find them that interesting! LOL! But here goes:

1. I started learning the piano when I was 5 years old and have a degree in music.
2. Although I'm British-born, I used to live in New Zealand.
3. My younger brother is a member of the British Olympic Archery Squad, and represented GB in Athens & Beijing (...okay, it's not about me per se, but he is my little brother!!).
4. I love eating lemons, but try not to because it's so bad for my tooth enamel!
5. I bite my nails, and wish I didn't!
6. I own more than 80 Nintendo DS games!
7. I love karaoke and want to buy a home karaoke system!! (...oops, that was supposed to stay a secret forever!!)

Ha, ha - so now you know a bit about me!!!

The 7 lovely blogging friends I would like to pass this award onto are (in no particular order):

Julie - http://trulyjulie1966.blogspot.com/
Barb - http://madeforkeeps.blogspot.com/
Clare - http://wilky-clare.blogspot.com/
Maggie - http://maggiebob.blogspot.com/
Sparkle - http://sparklecreations.blogspot.com/
Chris - http://cattsscratchingpost.blogspot.com/
Dei - http://deifen-allthatglitters.blogspot.com/

Now, I have at least another 70 people (LOL!) that I would have liked to pass this award onto, so please know that even if you name is not on the list, I appreciate you just as much!

Okay, that's it from me for today - it's almost 10.30pm, and I've spent far too long on this computer for one day!! LOL!

Night, night everyone!

Hugs, Sem x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sem thanks sooo much for thinking of me -will have to sleep on the 7 u=interesting things about me- now if it were boring things I wouldn't know where to start!!
    Will pass it on tomorrow!
    Your brothers achievements are really impressive and so is your Degree in music!
    As for eating lemons -eeewww!
    hugs
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much Sem for nominating me for this award, am I allowed to nominate you back too as you are a fantastic blogging buddy and have helped me soooooooo much for which I shall be forever grateful. My hubby has just bought a Nintendo DSI to have a go at brain training and seems to be pretty addicted to it. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sem! I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sem, you welcome!! loved reading your 7 interesting things! I am with you on the karaoke! we have our own system! sure our nieghbours love us for that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww thanks Sem!!! You are soooo sweet!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sem, Congrats on your award sweetie...
    The new cards on your blog are FAB as always!!
    I guess I haven't been here for a few days. :o(

    Thanks for signing up for my blog candy.
    hugs and have a wonderful day, janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x