Thursday, 13 August 2009

The Circle of Friends Award

Woo-hoo! I've just been given this wonderful award by Angela (Sparkly Cards) - thanks so much, hun! I now get to pass it onto 5 blogging friends, so here goes...

1. Dawn (Crafty Dawn)
2. Vicky (Cuddly Cards)
3. Julie (Julie's Inkspot)
4. Jo (Rambling Boots)
5. Janny (My Little Pieces of ART)

I'm sorry I couldn't pass it on to each and every one of you who pops by and leaves me such wonderful comments! Just know that I consider you all my friends!

Hugs, Sem xx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments & following me, I like stalking your blog, you make some gorgeous cards,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to say I love your blog and to thank you for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another award Sem, you deserve them all
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sem thanx

    you deserve the award hun & a special thank you for thinking of me I will wear it with pride xx

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnaks for thinking of me I really appreciate it!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thank you Sem, that is really, really kind of you to think of me - I really appreciate it !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sem THANK YOU for thinking of me sweetie!!! I appreciate all of the wonder kind words you leave on my blog for me also..
    hugs janny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your projects, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x