Thursday, 16 July 2009

Just Magnolia #13 again! ... my second entry

Hey everyone!

This is going to be a very quick post, as I have to leave the house in 5 mins for the school run!

I made this card at the same time as my second entry for this week's Just Magnolia challenge, but couldn't upload it before now as I've only been able to access the net on our dinosaur of a laptop, which is fine for surfing but just locks up totally when trying to upload or download!

Unfortunately, I can't enter this into Cute Card Thursday "Thank You Miss" challenge, as it's too late now!! (This card is another thank you card for my daughter to give her cookery club teacher - thought the image was really apt! - no name, as dd's not sure whether her teacher is really a Mrs or Miss - they all call her Miss, but then kids call most female teachers Miss whether they're married or not!).

I'll hop on at a later date and pop in the 'ingredients' for this card, but for now that's it!

Would love to know what you think!

Must fly!

Hugs, Sem xx

Ingredients
K&Co Sweet Talk 'Sweet Treats' 12x12 paper : Core'dinations cardstock 'Heartfelt' & ' Tranquil Blue' : Card Candy : Martha Stewart Border Punch : Prima flower : Flower punches : Oval Nesties : Magnolia 'Cupcake Tilda with Cowberry Muffin' stamp : Whispers Pens & Copic Ciaos : Rest from stash

19 comments:

  1. Just so pretty and what a perfect Tilda for a cookery teacher. I adore your colours and colouring! HUgs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a great card! The coloring is so beautiful and lovely paper:)
    Have a nice evening:)

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous card!
    Love your sweet image and your beautiful colours and detail!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sem
    Great card particularly for a cookery teacher, fantastic colouring as always. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Your coloring is always so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty Sem! Love the colours/papers you've used and the image is so appropriate! I'm sure she'll treasure it!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner Sem. Your colouring is first class as normal. Perfect for a cookery teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card Sem and so appropriate!
    Dei x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creations Sem, l love the image its one of my fav and colours you have used are simply stunning so is the detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card hun! Thanks so much for joining us at JM twice this week lol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, Cute, Cute! Very sweet card, Sem! Definitely "heartfelt" -- sorry, had to day it. I love all the hearts!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Sem. I love your coloring on Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm, yum, I love this image and I love how you have colored it. Gorgeous work!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the Tilda image and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Tilda is so gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the yummy papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the papers and colouring

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card! Love all those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable card, Semsee! I just love how you color your images! Isn't this Tilda so cute? I'm making a card using Tilda also. Love the DPs you used and all your embellies! Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x