Sunday, 7 June 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 4: Double 'Anya' Trouble!

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS
October Afternoon 'Weathervane' 12x12 paper 'Sweater Weather' : Core'dinations cardstock 'French Roast' : The Greetings Farm 'Miss Anya' stamps : Whispers Dual Tip Marker Pens : Versamagic Dew Drop 'Wheat' and 'Jumbo Java' : Nestabilities Ribbon Tags Trio : Ribbon, pearls and 3D foam from stash

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I have a DT card to share with you this morning, which I'm really pleased with! (...doesn't happen often! LOL!).

This fortnight over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp it's Steph's turn to provide a (fantastic!) sketch, and my fabulous DT buddies have made some corkers to inspire you. We also have an amazing rubber stamp plate from the famous Sharon Duncan as this fortnight's prize (you may know Sharon from 'Create and Craft TV'), so make sure you hop on over there right now - we'd love you to play along with us!

As I've mentioned, I'm really pleased with this card ... for once!! I love the first set of Miss Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm (I haven't yet managed to order the 2nd set!). They stamp really well and are just amazing to colour! For this card, I chose to use one of my October Afternoon 12x12 papers - I just love the colours of these papers! This is one of those cards when, after a bit of a false start, it all came together without any thought! I frequently find myself spending absolutely ages agonising over colour and paper choices, so I love it when it happens instantly and I don't have to think!! (....now, now, no jokes please! LOL!).

Well I hope you have a fab Sunday planned and are enjoying your weekend so far!

Thank you so much for any comments you have - I love reading each and every one of them, and they really brighten my day!

TTFN, peeps!

Hugs, Sem x

12 comments:

  1. Sem this is gorgeous.
    Fabby sketch and love the colours.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card Sem, Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sem, this is fab. Reminds me of those books where you can change their outfits, hats, shoes etc; great idea! Happy Crafting Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another corker Sem. I love the backing paper. With this layout most people would put something in each box only you would come up with this idea. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the images and the beautiful colouring. Hope you're having a lovely Sunday. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wrote a big long meassage and somehow it got deleted!!Anyhoo was just saying how impressed I am with your colouring and the way you divided up Anya to suit the sketch!
    take care
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card!!!!!! WHat a cool sketch and your colouring is FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card, beautifully coloured. I so sympathise with the agonising over every choice it usually takes me forever to make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab Anya card Sem. They are so easy to use, I'll never tire of them! Great DP as well!
    Hugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous love it!!!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just adorable. I love those Miss Anyas. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love this! The colors and coloring are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x