Saturday, 27 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious meets Inky Impressions: Angelica's Bunny Hugs

INGREDIENTS
We R Memory Keepers 'Tiffanys' 6x6 paper pad : Core'dinations Cardstock 'Fuchsia Fizz' and 'French Roast': Inky Impressions 'Angelica's Bunny Hugs' stamp : Whisper Dual Tip Marker Pens : Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 'D'vine Swirl' : Woodware inverted corner rounder punch : Woodware Large Grass Punch : Papermania Brads Small Neutrals : Flowers, pearl, spacers & 3D foam pads from stash

Hi everyone!

Just hopped on to share a card I made today for the following challenges. I'm soooooooooooo tired at the moment, so this is going to be a very short post!! **yawn**

1. Truly Scrumptious - I have followed this week's Challenge 10 'Sharon's Sketch' to make this card (although I've used the sketch in its mirror-image to fit the way the image was facing). I haven't added the sentiment yet, as I'm not sure who this card will go to.... Hope that's okay?

2. One Stop Craft Challenge - This week's Challenge 35 is to use Fruity Colours, and I've used Apple Green, Tangerine Orange, and Raspberry Pink for this card!

3. Stamp Something - This week's challenge is to use at least 3 embellishments, and I've used Flowers, Brads and Spacer.

I've also uploaded this to the Split Coast Stampers 'Ways to Use It' WT224 gallery, as this week it's 'bold and bright' colours.



Okay, it's off to bed with me now! *grin* I know it's only 8.15pm, but I just can't keep my eyes open!

Night, night everyone!

Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to!

Hugs, Sem x

22 comments:

  1. Hi Sem,
    This is fabulous... i love it!
    Lovely vibrant colours and delish papers!
    Great embellishemnts too.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Sem...I love this fantastically coloured image...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great vibrant colours and beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the way you've coloured in Angelica. Thanks for joining us this week at TS (feels weird me saying that to you, LOL). Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Sem. Beautiful colouring as normal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the papers and your colouring is fab. Lucky you getting such an early night! Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Sem. Beautiful colouring. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just darling! That bunny is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. You colouring is incredible. I love the bright and bold fruity colours you chose; perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, lovely summery colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sem,

    Beautiful work as usual! When I come to your blog.... a big bright smile appears on my face! Your coloring is out of this world Sem!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful project with everyone. :) HUGS! Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Semsee! Love this card and the colors! You have really brought Angelica to life in those colors. Great job! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! This card is wonderful!! Great colors and the image is so lovely. :)

    Thank you for your kind words in my blog, I really appriciate that :)

    Have a wonderful day:)

    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute card. I really love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just darling! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS!!!!! You are awesome girl!!!!!! LOVE the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow love this - just adorable image and the colouring is superb

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a super sweet image. thanks for playing along. love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and fabulous fruity colours. Thanks for joining us this week. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh really lovely and so fantastic, looks so cute in those colours.
    have a nice weekend.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable Sam, love the rich colours and the LO of the card
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous work SemSee. You know how to use your markers very well!! I love your work!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x