Sunday, 24 May 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 3: My sketch

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS
Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess 12x12 papers ('Elizabeth Swan' and 'Mary Read') : Core'dinations 'Nightfall' and Bazzill Washboard 'Rose' cardstock : Digital stamp from 'Teen Collection 1' by Crafts 4 Eternity : Whispers Dual Tip Marker Pens : Nestabilities Standard Circle Small S4116 : Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 'Swiss Dots' : Versamagic Dew Drop 'Pink Petunia' : Ribbon from Poppicrafts : Flower gems, Black pearls and Silver heart charm from Ebay

Well good morning, peeps!

Can you believe it's already time for the 3rd challenge over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp? Well, it is my turn to set a sketch this fortnight (....eek! ...very nervous!) and I hope you will all join in! The prize is a set of 8 brand new release digi stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity, who generously gave all the design team a set to play with for this challenge. Make sure you hop on over to Sunday Sketch & Stamp to check out the rest of the DT's cards - they are stunning! - and we've managed to use different stamps in our cards which really showcases these little beauties!



As always, thanks so very much for stopping by my lil ole blog, and thanks heaps for any comments you have - I really do LOVE reading them!

And in the immortal words of the Looney Tunes...that's all folks!

Have a great Sunday

Hugs, Sem x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sem, I just wanted to pop by your blog tonight really quick. And AS USUAL.... Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work girly!!! BIG HUGS! Nic XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way....Your header is so cute!!!!!!! Thank You so much for adding LiLi to your header. It looks very nice! :) Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Sem, great sketch. I like how varied it is from the ones I've done - variety is the spice of life! Your card is great, I love the black and pink colour scheme of course.

    Also, thanks for swinging by my blog and sponsoring me - very much appreciated!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sem.
    Great colours and image!
    I have something for you on my blog.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No suprise another absolute winner. Love the colours and that backing paper is somewhat unusual. Just love it. Off to SSS now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sem!! That little diva is adorable. Reminds me of my daughter. She loves to play the guitar!!! Love what you did with her hair. It's perfect for the image!!! Beautiful job on your coloring too!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this card is sooooooooo cute!!! I love the DP with the skulls....too cute!!! And that image is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, awesome coloring, and a neat sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the image and the gorgeous colouring. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card hun, sweet image and I love the colour combo!
    Hugs tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Sem! Your blog is always fabulous!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x