Thursday, 7 May 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Sneek Peek

I know, I know, I'm soooooooooooo sorry! I had planned to make a card every day this week, but unfortunately due to unforeseen family issues, that hasn't quite worked out!! LOL! So I thought I'd post a 'sneek peak' of my Sunday Sketch & Stamp DT challenge #2 card. This is the only card I have made so far this week (today in fact!) - typical that I can't show you properly until Sunday! LOL!

Hope you're all having a great Thursday!

Hugs, Sem x

7 comments:

  1. Your sneak peek looks great. Can't wait to see the whole card along with the sketch on Sunday. I'm looking forward to using sketch #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks darling! Can't wait to see the rest of Lily, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, that looks fab so far, looking forward to seeing the rest!
    Hugs Tab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sem-isn't it sooo annoying when life gets in the way of crafting-I've been just the same this week!
    Like the look of your next card-lovely colours and I recognise those wings....
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of Lily. Just know that it will be a fabulouse card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are naughty teasing everyone like this ;o). I know they won't be dissapointed when they see it tomorrow.

    Hope you are well my lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sem
    Thanks for the kind words on my blog, and you are a tease. I am even more excited now i know my prize is comin from US i am a very lucky lady. I will try to take part in this challenge every week to help support you guys.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x