Thursday, 28 May 2009

Sketch Saturday #52: Miss Anya

Click to enlarge imageINGREDIENTS
October Afternoon 'Weathervane' 12x12 paper ('Chilly Mornings' and 'Sweater Weather') : Core'dinations cardstock 'French Roast' : The Greetings Farm Miss Anya stamp : Whispers Dual Tip Marker Pens : Martha Stewart border punch Arch Lattice : Versamagic Dew Drop 'Wheat' : Nestabilities : Prima flowers : Pearls and foam pads from stash

Good morning everyone!

I made this card following this week's fabulous sketch #52 over at Sketch Saturday (I've rotated it 90 degrees to the left). Now I've uploaded the piccie and hopped back over to SS to copy the URL, I've noticed a mistake! ARGHH! I can now see that I've missed out the small strip which should be laid vertically over my dotty paper! Whoops, sorreeee! I hope my card will still count for the challenge, but completely understand if not. (That's the problem having the PC upstairs and the room where I craft downstairs - I usually print off sketches in 'fast draft' and so the sketch obviously didn't print properly! Never mind!)


I'm also going to enter this card into this fortnight's Creative Inspirations Challenge #9, which is to use your 'favourite stamped image'. I adore these Miss Anya stamps. They are so easy to colour, and fit perfectly in my favourite oval nesties!

Okay, well that's all from me folks! No more cards scheduled to post this week, and as we return from our holiday late Saturday, I won't be crafting until early next week.

Ta ta for now, peeps!

Hugs, Sem x

16 comments:

  1. Hiya Sem, stunning card hunny :O) love the colours and gorgeous Miss Anya. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colours, It's great!

    Big Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sem, love Miss Anya, one of my fav stamps too. Loving the papers. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge, and good luck. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sem
    Great card and beautiful colour combo. My brads were from my stash and coloured in with my copic pen and the stars are from my sisters stash bless her(will have to ask her were there from) as i wouldn't mind some more myself.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely!! One of my fav images too! gorgeous coolouring and great choice of colours! Have a fab hol,
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning as always. Coloured to your normal high standard and beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable, love the image and the fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card thanks for joining in the challenge over at creative imaginations and good luck
    thanksjudex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sem,stunning card,gorgeous image and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
    hugs
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous. I have become a follower, don't want to miss anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I love the Anya's they are so pretty and I agree they are easy to colour. Just the way I like it :)
    Hugs Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card hun, you have made some wonderful creations since I last visited. I am so glad to be back blogging again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sem ~ this card is gorgeous and I love the colors.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Sem. I too adore these Miss Anya's I have even managed to get hold of the second set as well! Great colours choice as well!
    Hugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x