Monday, 18 May 2009

Sketch Saturday #51: Gorjuss!

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS
MME 'Pretty Please' 12x12 papers ('Full of Flowers' PP1005 and 'Stripes' PP1009) : Core'dinations 12x12 cardstock ('Heartfelt' BR030 and 'Palm Grove' OG020) : Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl 'Sitting' stamp : Whispers pens : Martha Stewart 'Scallop Dot' border punch : Versamagic Dew Drop ink pad 'Sea Breeze' : Nestabilities S4116 & S4117 : Prima & Poppicrafts flowers : Basic Grey brads : Spacers, Ribbon and 3D foam pads from stash

G'day peeps!

This week over at Sketch Saturday there is another fabulous sketch, which I've followed to make this card. Rather embarassingly, I haven't used any of my Gorjuss Girls to date (bought a couple of individual stamps from set 1), so I thought I'd better get on with it! LOL! I know most people seem to colour the Gorjuss girls' hair black, but as my own darling daughter and all-round gorjuss girl is blonde, I went with this colour! I also wanted to use my brand new MME Pretty Please papers that arrived at the weekend. I ordered one of every sheet of the range, as I just know they'll be hard to get soon. I didn't bother to order the MME Bloom & Grow papers when they were first in stock - big mistake, as I've only just got them all after waiting weeks and weeks for stocks to be replenished!


Hope you have a great rest of the day! TTFN!

Hugs, Sem x

15 comments:

  1. Adorable creation,beautifully coloured image and blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Sem! I love the color choices and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite as usual. Love the papers and colours that you have used. The flowers are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling! I love her green stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sem! :)
    LOVE this card! WOW! your colouring is perfect and the colours you've chosen are just beautiful.
    I'm so happy to hear that you love our sketches..thanks! xx

    and thank you for joining in the challenge this week :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorjuss Sem, love the colour combo!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Have to agree with you... those papers are stunning!! Great card... Love your Gorjuss Girlie. I like to see them with different hair colour too. Thanks for joining in with the sketch Saturday challenge. Good luck with the launch of your rubber line :o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sem, this is a gorgeous card! Love the colors and embellishments you used and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun, just love the GG and your colouring is divine! Fab papers too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sem See,

    How funny I posted a card today using this same image!!! I love your coloring and the card turned out totally amazing!!! So pretty!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card!!!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Semsee, your coloring is BEAUTIFUL! You really brought the Gorjuss image to life with your coloring. Your color choices are fantastic. . .great combos. Love all the pretty flowers that you added!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Semsee! I love how you colored her with your Whispers pens. I must learn to color with them! What color did you use for her dress and hair? Your papers are so pretty and everything on this layout is fab! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sem!! Your coloring is just FABULOUS!! Love the whole card with your DP and primas. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x