Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Just Magnolia #4 meets Sketch Saturday #50: Tilda in Spring Rain

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS
Basic Grey Porcelain 6x6 pad : Core'dinations cardstock (Nightfall) : Magnolia Tilda in Spring Rain stamp : Whisper pens : Prima, Hero Arts and Poppicrafts flowers : Ribbon from Poppicrafts : Pearls and 3D foam pads from stash

Hello everyone!

I made this card this afternoon for this week's Just Magnolia challenge, which is 'in stitches'. I don't own a sewing machine, so I've added some faux stitching around the image - hope this is okay! I'm very pleased with myself, as I've challenged myself to join in every week with this new challenge blog (as I am quite the Magnolia stamps addict!), and so far I have! YAY! I used this week's fab sketch #50 over at Sketch Saturday (their sketches never fail to disappoint!) in its mirror-image.

That's all from me folks! Short post, as I'm just about to fly out the door for the school run!

TTFN!

Hugs, Sem x

19 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to please with your cards. Another beauty. She is a little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Sem, love your faux stitching, which is more than ok.. thank you so much for joining us at just magnolia.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sem.
    Love the colours and your fab paper peircing.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just precious! I am still waiting for mine to ship, lol. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem, fabulous card! I love the BG Porcelain DP and you coordinated it beautifully! Your coloring is perfection and blends so well with the paper. Love the polka dot boots!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sem, Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun, love this sweet image and your stitching is fab!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it hun, love the boots in the BG paper (keep seeing this paper mmm feel a purchase coming)you must pop over you haven't been in ages sniff!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous gorgeous card...stunning Tilda and love the boots so much...thank you for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Sem, this card is just beautiful. Love your faux stitching and the colors you have used. Your coloring is fab! Now I must get this stamp. You have used this DP very well...I have it but didn't know how to lay it out and I love what you did. All your creations are so inspiring. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours and colouring - beautiful card

    Thanks for dropping by earlier - really thrilled with the candy I won and I will be joining challenge 2 soon :)

    Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours and your paper piecing is just brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Fabulous card!
    Love all your gorgeous detail and such wonderful detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifull card :) Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous papers Sem and i love this Magnolia image, I here you won the Magnolia challenge this week, congrats to you lucky lady.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on winning the challenge!! Beautiful card - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your win with this card Sem, your crafting luck is on a roll, I hope things are improving on the home front too for you Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sem your cards are really gorjuss better than mine.
    Hugs Livi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x