Saturday, 30 May 2009

I'm back from our holiday!

It's been school half-term this past week here in England, so hubby and I decided to take dd away for a few days to the Cotswolds. Here are a few piccies from one day of our hols when we visited an animal park....










I have 3 DT cards to make this week, so unfortunately I'll be beavering away but won't be able to show you anything just yet.... :o( Two of these DT cards will be posted on Friday and next Sunday, but I hope to get a few challenge entries in as well.

TTFN! Hugs, Sem x

8 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful Sem-stunning photos too!Hope you had a great break!
    Hugs,
    Dei x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos hunny they are stunning, especially the flowers! oooh i love the Cotswolds you lucky girly. Glad to see you back, isn't the weather great? hope you are enjoying it. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures....OMG I just was dreaming of getting to be somewhere as beautiful as this for even just a day! Lucky girl!!! Hubby gets his Vacation in July... off we go!!!!!!! LOL Sometimes these small trips are exactly what the doctor ordered! HUGS! Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos Sem, Looks like you had a better week than I did lol. I look forward to seeing your creations. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous photo's Sem, I hope you are going to scrapbook them and keep these special memories. I have been having a browse at your blog, it is wonderful. looking forward to seeing your DT cards. will be back. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you are a busy girl Sem. But no wonder everyone wants to nab you for the DT - your cards are some of the best I've ever seen, and I truely mean that - I aspire to make cards like you do!

    Hope you are well, and that you enjoyed your break.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, obviously I meant to post that as myself! Silly Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x