Thursday, 9 April 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Some exciting news!

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge Blog

A couple of week's ago I posted about a brand new sketch and stamp challenge blog, Sunday Sketch & Stamp, which needed a design team and some sponsors before it could get off the ground. I didn't tell anyone at the time, but I decided to go ahead and apply for the DT. And you'll never guess what? (...you've probably already guessed, but I'll tell you anyway! LOL!) I've been accepted!! Yes, yes, yes *punches the air and skips around the room*. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it either! I've known this amazing news for a few days, but I couldn't 'let the cat out of the bag' until it was officially posted on the Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog. And let me tell you, it was excruciating keeping this a secret!! As my lovely family will tell you, I'm absolutely rubbish at keeping surprises - I find it too difficult to contain my excitement!

So, now that's out of the way, I can introduce you to my fellow DT members: Maggie, Adrianne, Barb, Clare, Ger, Steph and ME! Maggie is the wonderful and talented lovely who is running and co-ordinating Sunday Sketch & Stamp, and she will be posting everyone's bios one-by-one over the next few weeks on the challenge blog so you can get to know a little about us! We're hoping that our (oooh, it feels weird saying "our"!) first challenge will be launched near the end of April, so make sure you keep checking the site for updates!

It would mean the world to me and the team if you could support this new and exciting challenge blog and play along with us. So, make sure you pop over during the next few weeks to say hello to the team, and we hope to see you very soon for the very first challenge! Exciting, or what!?! He he!

Hugs, Sem x

11 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you, congrats for the DT call! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. You certainly deserve it. I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations on your news Sem. You'll do a great job. I have become a follower of the Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog so that I can remember to take part. Thanks for taking part in my blog candy. Good luck! Lainy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see all your pretty artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SEm
    Congratulations and well deserved hope to be in on the first challenge must keep updated with my blogging over easter.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats Sem, shall be joining in with the challenges for sure.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoooooo hooooooo congrats hun well deserved!.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoopee!!I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd be snapped up!!
    Will hop over to the new challenge straight away!!
    Well done-I'm delighted for you!!
    Dei xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HIYA SEM

    THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADDING A LINK TO MY BLOG CANDY, GOOD LUCK.

    HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR FAB NEWS AND SO WELL DESERVED TOO XX VICKI XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful news! I am so excited for you and can hardly wait to see the new creations you make!

    Hugs,
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats great news Sem...congratulations on your DT post. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x