Monday, 27 April 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 1: Miss Anya

Click to enlarge image
INGREDIENTS
Basic Grey Ambrosia 6x6 pad (Grove & Orange Smoothie) : Core'dinations Cardstock (Nostalgia & Red Pepper) : The Greeting Farm Miss Anya stamp : Whisper Pens : Versamagic Dew Drop Red Brick (053) : Nestabilities S4110 & S4111 : Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch : Ranger Inkessentials White Opaque Pen : Prima flowers : Button, ribbon & pearls from stash

Let me hear a big WOO HOO, as it's time for the very first challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Yippee! Our first challenge is a great sketch by Maggie, and we are very lucky to have Crafty Ribbons as our very first sponsor. They have donated a fantastic prize for our first challenge - 6 of their fabulous Ribbon Boxes (exclusive to Crafty Ribbons).

I really enjoyed using my Miss Anya stamps for the very first time, and this one was perfect to use for paper piecing. This is only the 2nd time I have attempted paper piecing. I really like the effect it gives, so I must remember to use it more often! I was also able to 'crack open' my Basic Grey Ambrosia papers for the very first time - I've come to the conculsion that my second favourite colour is orange (after pink, of course!).


Okay, that's it from me for the moment folks! Remember to hop on over to Sunday Sketch & Stamp to check out the Design Team's wonderful creations and to join in with the first of our challenges - we're really looking forward to seeing what you create with our very first sketch!

Hugs, Sem x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the colours - good luck with SSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem, I adore the colour scheme of this gorgeous card. Thank you for being part of my design team.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sem... wonderful card-great layout and colours. :O)
    Love that vibrant paper.
    Your image is coloured perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sem this is beautiful, love the dp and your gorgeous colouring. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the colours you have selected and the backing papers are beautiful Your colouring of the image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! I love the bold colors, and your paper piecing is fabulous!!! Love it!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card hun, that colour combo is just stunning and the details perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x