Thursday, 2 April 2009

SFOC meets WOJ meets One Stop Craft: Card for DippyDog

Click to enlarge image
INGREDIENTS
K & Co Amy Butler 12x12 Sola two-sided paper : Core'dinations BC : Whiff of Joy Willow Sitting with Floral Wreath stamp : Whisper Pens : Nestabilities S4116 & S4117 : EK Success Retro Flower Punch : Papermania Large Brads (Reds & Pinks and Greens) : Prima Sweet n Sassy flowers : Pink self-adhesive gems : Sentiment from Clare Curd's Sentiment clear stamps : rest from stash

Afternoon peeps!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've had a busy ole week, and time has just flown by! Anyhoo, I have a couple of cards to make this week. This one is actually a wallet and is for my bestest online crafting buddy, Shelia (aka DippyDog). Shelia is always sending me little packages and wallets, and so this time I'm sending her one! I've also got a little pressy to go with it, but I'm not going to say what it is until I know she's received it as she has been known to visit my blog once in a while!!

Okay, down to the card. I followed Lim's fab sketch she has set for this week's challenge #45 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. I used my Whiff of Joy stamp Willow Sitting with Floral Wreath and distressed the edges of the 'layers', so I'm also going to enter it into this week's Whiff of Joy Challenge #24 which is 'Distressing'. And last but by no means least, this week's One Stop Craft Challenge #22 is 'bling-tastic' and as I have lots of little pink gems on the card, I can enter it for this one too! Phew! Three in one go - fantastic!
Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

Hugs, Sem x

27 comments:

  1. very pretty card, love the colours.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the colour and the image is gorgeous. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card adn such beautiful PP great use of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout Sem and such bright colors, love your coloring too.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo adorable! Really nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sem,
    Beautiful card, love these colours together and gorgeous image too! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. The colors are just perfect. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, your colouring is so lovely, everything goes together perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet, great colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great wallet! I just love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatuiful card! Love the colors and your image is colored in so beautifully! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. And its stunning, fab colours and beautiful WOJ.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sem, really love the colour combination, those papers are just fabulous, I just might NEED them, LOL. You did a terrific job on this card dear.

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!!! Grear colours, sweet image, lovely details... so perfect!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card. Your colors are perfect and I love the card design. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a pretty card, love those delish papers!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors and the distressing is very effective. This is one of my favorite images and I like how you have her sitting on the edge of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Sem, lovely colours and beautiful layout
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! This is stunning. I love all the different layers and your papers and image are so pretty. Gorgeous colour combo too. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Card, these colours are fabulous and your colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is stunning love the bright colour's and what a fab layout great blong too. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the coloring and the papers you've used.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww..what a gorgeous card..so love the colour combo and those papers are so yummy..such a sweet image.hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  24. sem hunny this is stunning, loving the colour combo! gorgeous card. hope your ok. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really stunning, I love everything about it, great job Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really striking card Sem-you've such an eye for pattern and colour!!The image is coloured to perfection as always!!
    Hugs,
    Dei xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful card Sem, love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x