Monday, 27 April 2009

Just Magnolia #2 meets Sketch Saturday: Pink Tilda with Rose

Click to enlarge image
G'day everyone!

I'm loving the new challenge blog, Just Magnolia, and I've set myself a challenge of trying to join in every week from now on! This week's challenge #2 is the colour combo PINK and GREEN. Great news, as that's my all-time fave colour-combo! I chose to use (for the very first time!) my Pink Tilda with Rose, and what else but my Basic Grey Sugared paper. Oooh, and Tilda's wings are glittered using my Sakura pen:


I followed this week's sketch #48 over at Sketch Saturday. Their sketches are just the best, and so easy to work with! This week's challenge is being sponsored by one of my favourite craft shops, The Craft Barn, who are giving away 2 great new releases from their Kadoodle range of stamps.

Finally, I am going to enter this card into two more challenges. This Saturday's Stamp Something challenge is "Something with showers or flowers" (I think my 'rose' theme fits quite well with this!), and this week's One Stop Craft Challenge #26 is to use 'something new' (this is the first time I have inked up and used my Pink Tilda with Rose stamp).

I think managing to combine 4 challenges into one card is a first for me! LOL! I do love it when a plan comes together! He he!

Have a good rest of the day, peeps, whatever you're up to!

Hugs, Sem x

27 comments:

  1. Spectacular card Sem.
    Love those papers- i've got them too!
    I can't believce you managed to squeeze in so many challenges!!

    Love Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable-love the papers and your colouring is incredible(especially the hair!!)
    Hugs,
    Dei xxx
    p.s thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fab four, well done you! beautiful card Sem love those papers and coloured beautifully!Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sem, just getting hooked on Basic Grey papers myself! Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great card from you Sem and wow amzing 4 in one can't be bad, my golf clubs have been in my stash for probably 2 or more years lol
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. it´s a very pretty card, i love the colours and the image!

    hugs
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card love your gorgeous paper and detail!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Sem! Your coloring is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Semsee, i just adore this tilda image its one of my favourites. What gorgeous papers too, they really compliment the image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a gorgeous card -love your image and colours
    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something and Just Magnolia this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so pretty! These are my favorite colors, so I'll have to try to find time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Tilda has been beautifully coloured too.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Sem, so pretty. I love that Tilda one of my favourites!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colouring! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh love this Tilda, so pretty! Your papers are fab and I love your layout too! Beautiful colouring, hun!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card honey! Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card great colouring and fabulous layout, lush papers and I love the cute Tilda you have used, thanks for joining us this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is wonderful. I love your coloring.

    Hugs,
    bastel_fee

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fabulous card! I love your coloring..it is so soft and matches your beautiful DP perfectly! Way to go combining so many challenges! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I just love everything about this card, your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. y beautiful...all of it...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty. Beautiful colours to use with that stamp. Love those spacers on your flowers. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a pretty card. great papers and colouration. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card Sem, the paper is gorgeous. I love the sweet Tilda image and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, I love the colours and the stamp. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW I love,love, love it! Your work is truly one of a kind! I love the background paper it is stunningly beautiful!!! And as always your coloring! HUGS! Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x