Monday, 13 April 2009

LatteBella!

Click to enlarge image
INGREDIENTS
PaperMania Colossal Simply Elegant 6x6 pad : Core'dinations cardstock : Stamping Bella LatteBella stamp : Whisper Pens : Provocraft Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder : Versamagic Dew Drops Jumbo Java and Pink Petunia : Pink & Brown Pearls and Brown Organza Ribbon from stash : Prima Sweet n Sassy Attitudes Princess flowers

Hi peeps!

Hope you've enjoyed your Easter weekend and have indulged yourself silly! He he!

I thought I'd do a 'quick make' today! I wanted to follow today's fab new sketch #8 over at Sketch and Stash Challenge (using it in its 'mirror-image'), so I decided to ink-up (for the very first time!) one of my brand new Bellas. I was lucky enough to win Maria's blog candy at the end of March, which was a US$15 gift certificate to spend at Stamping Bella! I didn't have any Bellas, so I chose LatteBella and Veggiebella, and they have now arrived!

As I chose to use my long-forgotten PaperMania Simply Elegant papers (I thought they went so well with LatteBella!), this card also fits the current challenge #55 over at Cute Card Thursday, which is a colour challenge of Marshmallows and Chocolate (pink and brown), so I am going to enter it into that challenge too!

Finally, this week's challenge at Stamp Something is 'shapes'. They want you to use a minimum of 2 different shapes to qualify. I know I've only used squares and rectangles, but technically I've used 2 different shapes, so that's a third challenge entry! Yay!

TTFN! Hugs, Sem x

19 comments:

  1. Love the card, great image and the colour is fab! Love the layout and the details! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is brilliant Sem!
    I love the colour scheme and your new stamp, so gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Sem
    looks good enough to eat
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour scheme works so well with yur new stamp ;o)

    Great card!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, the colours work so nicely together xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spotted this over at docrafts Sem-its just perfect-love it!
    Hugs
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, such a fabulous Bella image!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Bella card its gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delish card Sem, love the yummy colours, and fab layout!

    Love Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card.Thanks for entering my candy & good luck to you. Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's one of my favorite Bellas! :) I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card. Love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Sem, colours and layout work really well together. I've not heard of stamping Bella before, will have to take a look
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning stunning stunning card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Sem, gorgeous colours,don't know how you managed three in one, well done you!! Must try that one!Suexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable hun, love the delish papers and colours - such a sweet image too x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Sem, doesn't Bella go well with these gorgeous papers?
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. I love the image and the colours are fab.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x