Saturday, 25 April 2009

Fun with Flowers by Poppicrafts

Click to be taken to Poppicrafts blog
Morning peeps!

Just wanted to share a fab post I have just found on the Poppicrafts blog: http://poppicrafts.blogspot.com/2009/03/poppicrafts-competition-fun-with.html where Michelle has posted a whole heap of ways to embellish and alter plain paper flowers. I shall certainly be using her ideas, as I have a box full of 100s of plain Prima flowers just crying out to be altered! Thank so much Michelle for sharing this.

Hugs, Sem x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the link.These flowers are fantastic, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, I'm off now to check out her ideas.
    hugs
    Annex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't stamping on them oh, so fun? Your flowers are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sem
    Thanks for the link, will go and check it out now, hope you are feeling a bit brighter. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. will be popping over to have a looksy I have stamped my plain flwers and embossed them so always up for new ideas as alwas keep up the good work hun, love the blog

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x