Thursday, 26 March 2009

Secret Crafter meets ABC meets Sketch & Stash: Enchanted Lily

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS
Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 pad : Core'dinations BC : Woodware Regular Corner Rounder punch : Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch : Ribbon : Prima flowers : Papermania brad (Large - Yellow and Orange) : Pink Cat Studio Enchanted Lily stamp : Whisper Pens : Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen : Computer-generated sentiment

Yay! I managed to combine 3 challenges today and finish making a birthday card for one of my daughter's school friends (whose party she is going to this Saturday).

First, I followed this fortnight's sketch #6 from Sketch and Stash Challenge blog, and rotated it 180 degrees. The ongoing challenge at SAS is to use your newest stash on your card. These Enchanted Lily stamps are the newest addition to my ever increasing stash of 'rubba', plus this is the first time I've used my new BG Sultry papers (which I got for my birthday a few weeks ago!).

Second, this week's ABC Challenge is 'G is for Glitter'. I've used glittery organza ribbon and glittered-up Lily's wings using a Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen, even though the photo doesn't show this! (It's so dark and wet here...back to winter weather!)

Third, Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #24 is 'Favourite Colour'. My favourite colour is PINK of course, and my all-time favourite card colour-combo is pink and green.


Click to enlarge image
So sorry that I'm not my usual perky and eloquent(!) self. I'm not very well at the moment (on antibiotics again!) with a problem that has been ongoing for over a month - something that the docs haven't got to the bottom of yet! If the antibiotics don't make a difference this time, then it's off for some tests next week! Joy! I'm not sleeping very well too, and so I feel really knackered, and therefore I'm struggling somewhat to even make sense! LOL! So please bear with me!

Hope you are all having a scrumptious day, whatever you're up to.

TTFN, Sem x

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous card sem, loving the image and colour combo. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sem. Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats alot in one card! It's gorgeous and I'm sure your daughter's friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sem, great take on the sketch! What a gorgeous card and beautiful colouring too!
    Love your blog background, it's so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is a gorgeous card, the colours are fab, the papers are lush and I love the image too!! love it :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC & ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable hun, love the delish papers and colours - such a sweet image too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous, lovely sweet image and fab colours.
    Hope they get to the bottom to why you're poorly soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHH My Goodness, this is just adorable. I love the DP and all the details, your 3D pieces are great. Oh and that image.... JUST ADORABLE...
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love the image and coloured just perfectly.Great colour combo. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and such a pretty choice of colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning hunny this is such a stunning card i love the clean look of it. A beautiful image and beatiful papers. Stunning work! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous card Simone, well done on getting through to the second round for the DT at Inky Impressions! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! Love the paper and the image is so adorable. Fabulous layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card :-) The stamp is just marvelous!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Sem, love everything about it Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x