Thursday, 19 March 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #3: Enchanted Lily

Click to enlarge image INGREDIENTS

My daughter received an invitation yesterday from an old and very good friend that she hasn't seen in weeks, inviting her to tea after school today. She was so excited and pleased, and immediately asked me to make her friend a card that she could take with her to say "thank you for being such a lovely friend"! Aww! Well, I have been rather ill last night and today, and so didn't really feel 'in the mood'. However, I wasn't going to let that beat me, and found a beautiful sketch to work from over at this week's Truly Scrumptious Challenge blog. My daughter chose one of the new Pink Cat Studio's Enchanted Lily stamps to use, plus the backing paper. Unfortunately, she couldn't help make the card as her invitation arrived late last night and she had school today. Anyway (I seem to be waffling on....sorry!), this is the result! Sorry the lighting is a bit pants, but you get the idea!

It's Friday tomorrow.....yippee!!!!!

TTFN my lovelies!

Hugs, Sem x

20 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! Your card is too cute. I love the spring colors and your daughter's friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card to give to a friend, yummy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty, I love the colour scheme and the stamp is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sem hun this is gorgeous, fabby colours. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sems love the image on this one will have to take a peep at those have a good weekend
    hugs Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and great work with the sketch.

    Hope your daughter has a great time today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sem this is beautiful i love the gorgeous stamp... she's so cute!!:O) I love the colours and layout!

    Hugs :O) Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning love the colour combo.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card , so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Simonne another cutie. I didn't know I had such talent so close ! lol! You are so clever and I love the colour combo and the colouring of the image!
    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Sem, such lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card and the colors are so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh its gorgeous, fab papers and colours and really sweet fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Love the image and perfect colouring. Great papers and details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS.
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the colour scheme!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and linking to my candy - good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sem, I just love this - it is so cute. Fantastic colours and papers, such a cute image and your embellishments are stunning.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I love the papers and the colours you have used. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore this card-perfect for little girls of all ages!!The colours are superb and the image is so cute!!Hope you're feeling better!
    Hugs
    Dei xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow...I love this ! Especially love the corners and that beautiful flower x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x