Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Sketch Saturday #40: Easter Card

Click to enlarge image
INGREDIENTS

It's dark, cold and pouring with rain here... really miserable. So, this afternoon I decided to have a go at this week's Sketch Saturday sketch #40. I actually found this really hard work, but I'm glad I had a go!

I'd be really glad to hear your comments on this one, as I'm not sure I like it that much. I know lots of people say this, but I'd be really grateful for your constructive criticism and if you think I should add anything else, please make a suggestion.

Back tomorrow (hopefully) with another creation!

Hugs, Sem x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sem, this is stunning. The image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! I love the little chickie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunny, absolutely gorgeous card, love the image. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the yummy papers. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sem, thanks for visiting my blog. Your card is beautiful! I love the colours you have used and great colouring!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Wonderful colouring of the sweet image and a gorgeous colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x