Saturday, 7 March 2009

My 'Gorjuss' Daughter

As some of you may know, we moved house a few weeks ago. Our first priority was to decorate and accessorise our wonderful 7 and a half yr old daughter's bedroom. The only thing left to buy is some art for the walls. I was browsing the Gorjuss Art website a few days ago, when dd came to have a peek. She loved the art so much that I let her choose 3 prints for her wall. Today I finally ordered them...

I was toying with the idea of getting them on canvas, but they are quite expensive!! So I've ordered the 10x8" prints, which we will mount and frame when they arrive.

Hopefully I'll be back with a card later today!

Hugs, Sem x

1 comment:

  1. whoooo Sem, who is going to have the most GORJUSS room on the planet! lol, fabulous images your daughter picked. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x