Monday, 16 March 2009

Inky Impressions: 1st DT Call

Now, fellow bloggers, you make be thinking ... "I'm sure I've seen these cards before on SemSee's blog?". Well...you'd be right! I am sooooooo excited to be entering them in Inky Impressions first ever Design Team Call! Inky Impressions is a brand new rubber stamp company founded by Nicole, and they are looking "ALL OVER THE WORLD" for talented card makers, scrapbookers, rubber stamping artists & paper crafters of all kinds to join the Inky Impressions family. I would LOVE to be on their DT team, especially as it's just starting out. To be part of bringing Nicole's awesome art to life and to contribute to the development and growth of Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps would be an absolute privilege.

So...without further ado, here are my 2 cards for my entry:

Click to enlarge image (opens a new window)
Click to enlarge image (opens a new window)

The images on both cards are coloured using my trusty Whisper Pens (and blender pen). It was so hard to pick my favourites, as all my creations are my 'babies' (...I know, I'm a bit pathetic!!). I chose the Whiff of Joy card because I just love the colour lime green, and these K & Co papers were such an inspiration when I made that card. Second is my most recent card, made for my dear parents' 40th wedding anniversary. This card took absolutely ages to make, but I think that's because it's for my parents! It was the first time I used paper roses (bought 3 bunches from hobbycraft a couple of weeks ago), and I really love how the flowers have turned out!

For anyone else who is interested in entering, pop over to the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog where you can find all the details of what to do. But you'd better be quick, as the 1st stage of linking our best 2 creations needs to be done by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 22nd March ... so what are you waiting for ?!! LOL!

A big shout of thanks to Nicole for giving me the opportunity to try out for her DT. Nicole, please feel free to 'scroll around' my blog to have a wee looksie at my other creations.

I can't tell you how much I want this peeps, so please cross all your fingers and toes for me....

Be back later today or tomorrow with a new card.

TTFN, lovelies
Hugs, Sem x

PS Here are some 'other' hand-stamped and hand-coloured images... just for you, Nicole!


Click to enlarge image Click to enlarge image

Click to enlarge image Click to enlarge imageClick to enlarge image Click to enlarge image Click to enlarge image Click to enlarge image

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring skills. I'd wish you luck but doubt that it is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the DT call Sem, you deserve it your cards are always beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely divine cards-if you're reading this Nicole-go on grab this talent while you can!!!
    Best of luck Sem!
    Dei xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.......Hi Simonne. All I have to say is WOW! Your cards are truly amazing. You have quite the eye for coloring. Thanks so much for applying for our 1st Ever DT Call. Also, Thank You for all the extra colored goodies! They are just so cute & I have to say that you have great coloring skills. I have my eye on you!! Tee-Hee HUGS! Nicole : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x