Friday, 20 February 2009

Sketch Saturday #38 & Pollycraft Monday Challenge #9

Click to enlarge image Well, hello again everyone! After 9 long days without a sniff of a broadband connection, we are finally back online...woo hoo! Last week's house move went really well. Snow was forecast for the night before we moved, but thankfully it never happened, and moving day was dry and sunny. Yay!

So I carefully unpacked my crafty stash the other night and got busy. I wanted to use one of the fabulous new PollyCraft stamps from the Sharing Sherbert range (the one I've used is called 'Secrets'), so I took Sketch #38 from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge and combined it with the Think Pink themed challenge #9 over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge this week. I know, I know, my pink is actually a purpley-pink, but hey, it's still pink!

Hope everyone is well. I know I've only been away for just over a week, but my goodness it feels like months! I'm off for a very long blog hop now to see what you guys have been up to!

Hugs, Sem x

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at pollycraft hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem, nice to see you back in Blogland....beautiful card, the image is fabulous and I love the pretty papers and flower detail. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIya Sem, welcome back! glad all went well with your move. gorgeous card, loving the colours, fab image. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. Glad you are back online. I always feel if my left arm has been cut off if the internet is not working,lol!

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Semsee
    Glad your move went well and great looking cards get you. I have finally finished unpacking but have been exhausted with it all and haven't been motivated to do cardmaking at all. I too finally got online today after god knows how long but a bloody long time i know. Anyway i will get cracking on with some cards this weekend and upload. Ps i am in the dining room at the minute crafting as i have to take time to design my craft room and of course resource my funds (lol) skint is the word this month anyway my sis came over to the new house and is well impressed and also very jealous of my new craft room so watch this space
    xx Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whey hey-welcome back Simone-and bask witha bang too-great card-fab image!
    I've left you something on my blog :-))
    Dei (your docrafts buddy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Sem glad to hear the move went well and your now back in blogging land. I lost my internet for a whole evening the other week and I thought my arm had been cut off so goodness knows what a week feels like.
    Great card and lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Sem! This card is fantastic, I love her blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the colours especially the blue hair looks very effective :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sem, Fab to hear your move went well and you are back on-line.
    Love your card...gorgeous colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x